• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

I am banned, and I really don't like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eliran

Call it appeal or call it ragequit, I couldn't care less anymore really.

Honest to god, people break your rules 24/7, I've even found boosters for real money and you say "not enough evidence" and not banned them.

Heck, I know 3 people from wipe club who sell gold and 7 from vanguard, why not ban them? because they are top guilds?

You are BLIND, you don't bother to ban the right people, you just go for easy catches.

You can't even understand the very simple principle of "Trading black lotus/arcane crystals instead of Gold" to get out of your radar, that's how they have been trading for over a year.

They sell their goods, then buy black lotus/arcane crystal and sell them.

Apparently the first time I break the so called rule without even being aware about it, I get instant ban for 7 days on BOTH accounts.

I was only exploring Fps with my alts while doing a dungeon, that's hardly fall into the reason why you ban mutli box, I DID NOT abuse it in any way like all the other people do or protect my alt from ganks.

Now that's my first strike on Kronos for over a year, I just started k3 and guess what, ban for 7 days!

EVEN BLIZZARD don't ban for that long, specially not for the first offence, not even a warning, instant ban for 7 days.

I am sorry but I find it TOTALLY disgusting, specially to a player who donated, I am leaving your servers, had enough of this.

I wouldn't do it IN THE FIRST PLACE if there where no horde EVERYWHERE ganking people instantly on flight path, a problem which your so called rules FAILED TO FIX.

Go on and lose more players, that's not how you run a server or how you treat people, for their god damn first offence as well.

This is SUCH A POOR judgement and such a harsh punishment, no other company ban for that long unless its permanent for major offence, I am just amazed, "oh oh I caught you now, now I am going to teleport you to a stupid room, try to showoff my abusive power and fuck you over with 7 days ban hehe" no warning no nothing.

Corrupted GM's, harsh punishments to those who are not part of the chain and CLEARLY not "blizz like".

Goodbye have fun, I am out.

I am playing wow from the beta, literally all my life, first time I get banned, and for such a stupid reason shame on you.

1. The rules are written and since you are able to write you should be able to read

2. Not reading the rules does not mean they don't apply to you, whats next ? ur gonna go speeding and complain when caught and tell stories you heard about hit & run cases claiming the rule or authority is stupid ? face it rules are rules and you got caught breaking them.

3. The reason multibox is not permitted is quite obvious as accounts are free so there is no restriction there, multiboxing aside from screwing with pvp and world pvp can also be used to literally raid solo and farm gold many times that of those playing it normally, in short it messes with the balance quite significantly and the longer such goes on the more lopsided things become and forcing everyone into it making it world of multibox and slowly detoriating into another game than the social game we are here to play where you do dungeons & raids for gear as a group of people instead of just 1...

4. Insulting GM's for enforcing the rules serves you nothing and can only dig yourself a deeper hole... its like insulting a police officer for giving you a ticket then he is more inclined to give you a 2nd or harsher punishment.

5. You claim that money is being handled under the table but that happens in blizzard and every game, you can monitor in-game behavior & conversation but you cannot track if money swaps hands in real life or on their bank accounts... furthermore bans are not always done right away with gold sellers as all their actions can be reverted due to logs so why not monitor and catch them and those related along with them instead of just one at a time ? the day MC released wipe club or was it vanguard lost some priests and a main tank due to that and bans on content/raid releases hurt a lot more as they cannot quickly level a new 60 in due time then thus serving as a stronger memory and deterent to others.

Here are the full rules & definitions for multiboxing:

http://www.kronos-wow.com/project-kronos-rules/
Controlling multiple characters (multi boxing): [Kronos III] It’s forbidden for a player to be logged into more than one character “out in the world” at any time. Players are allowed to be online with multiple characters in a major city.

Definitions:
“In the world” constitutes anywhere that is not a major city.
“Major city” constitutes only the major cities of each faction.

Examples of what is permitted:
#1: Player X can be logged into a character leveling in Felwood, while having a character online in Stormwind giving food/water to guildies, enchanting, trading, auction house etc…
#2: Player X can be in a battleground (considered “in the world”) while another character of theirs is online in Undercity.
#3: Player X is in Eastern Plaguelands questing, while logged into multiple bank alts in Ironforge.

Examples of what is not permitted:
#1: Player X is playing multiple characters in the same location/different locations “in the world”.
#2: Player X is using a warlock and two alts to summon characters.
#3: Player X is in a BG while also questing/farming in Burning Steppes).

[Kronos I] Alt tabbing is still allowed, however, use of 3rd party software or “clever use of game mechanics” are strictly prohibited.

Note: face it not only did you break rules that where clearly stated, you went ahead to cry and make up stuff like any kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar.... sigh i am sorry but you are guilty beyond the shadow of a doubt.

Yet, I've not used it to make gold, solo raids or dungeons and above all, NOT PVP.

I was simply AFK in arathi highlands DEAD with my alt and doing LBRS with my main.

There where NO RULE BREAKING, call it whatever you like, even if I had the intention, I did not actually do it, my alt was DEAD AND AFK.

This is bullshit and too bad its so hard to access the rules, after coming from K1 3 weeks ago, I did not, even once, encountered ANYTHING that tell me the rules are any different, simply taken for granted.

Its Kronos3 team fault, some people are innocent even if you have hard time believing that.

How stupid is that in the first place to change rules for 1 server and not say that ANYWHERE in game, not even an in game mail or anything, as a new member you have to guess it, how genius you have to be to think of a simple in game mail for new character says the rules are different?

Sadly, the majority don't go daily to kronos website/forums and dig for information and rules.

I read the rules once in K1 and never heard ANYTHING of them changing in K3, now go and assume I should've known? unlikely.

This is TYRANT policy, tomorrow you decided everyone should dance in the street without tell anyone and then arrest people, even North Korea warn people first.

Accounts are free, that's why I donated, to keep this thing going on, you only taught me 1 thing though, never be the good person.

I have 5 accounts and therefore I thought "Oh oh I will be the good guy who support unlike all the maniaks who don't ! its mutual!", NEVER again.

I will never donate again, your own lose, I feel betrayed by you.

A simple warning would've been MORE THAN ENOUGH, specially for first time and under no actual major benefit, but noooo lets be specials.

I don't care if you get insulted by it, that's the truth, taking someone into a grey room and acting like some kind of entitled is stupid and childish, in no way you know how to handle support if that's how it goes.

In fact, over the last year I've opened over 20 tickets and I can't recall a single time the GM actually helped me, even when a quest was bugged, they told me to finish it next patch instead of at least complete it for me after spending hours on it and having my progress blocked.

Volunteers or not, very poor quality, if you have problem run your server make premium accounts with benefits of "not instantly banned after 1 time minor offence without any benefits for 7 days".

It’s forbidden for a player to be logged into more than one character “out in the world” at any time. Players are allowed to be online with multiple characters in a major city.
i dont think anyone would consider the inside of instances to be
“out in the world”

Alright so a little update ...

I was unbanned now after having a great talk with Lightsky, sorry for being rude, I really took it hard ...

You do have a great support after all, thanks a lot! :)

Alright so a little update ...

I was unbanned now after having a great talk with Lightsky, sorry for being rude, I really took it hard ...

You do have a great support after all, thanks a lot! :)
Did you win a 1v1? :cool:

Ignorance of the rules is not an excuse and we have no responsibility to warn you for everything you do wrong.

If this was an in-game ticket you might have found that account suspended as well - We don't have to put up with people acting like this.

Were I the responder I would have simply helped you on your way out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom