• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

I am ready ;)

Karbonkel

Hello Kronos forum.

About me : started 2004 vanilla, quit in 2008 wotlk. Best 4 years of my life. I've done some amazing things in my life after WoW... motorcross in australia, hunting, holidays and what have you. But nothing ever compared to the memories of the WoW vanilla adventures, TBC was great but 20% less so(still awesome).

So I'm very very excited to just give this a go when Kronos goes online.
I remember Blizz releasing new servers to cope with an overload of new players. I would start a new character on one of these servers and it was amazing but also chaos. Massive amounts of players questing in the same zone. PvP everywhere struggling to dominate a questzone... golden times really.

I absolutely hope this project gets enough players to recreate that experience.
Even at lvl 60 before resilience changed the whole thing, I loved how pve gear made pvp feel. very unpredictable, Hunters with their aimed shot ... warriors with their mortal strike... mages with their pyroblast... things would blow up quick ;)

~hyped =]

P.S. Are there any plans to advertise this a bit? (Reddit starcraft/diablo/wow forums etc) There should be quite a few oldschool veterans out there no?

Cheers-!!!!!!

I ussualy just leave a comment about and kronos,and link to website on youtube videos related to wow....i think everyone should do that :)

Yea there is a reddit page that gets decent attention, same for the fb, twitter and youtube channel. Suscribe to those if you want help raise awareness.

The market for a well scripted vanilla server is huge, people just need to find out. I don't think anyone though about posting on starcraft, diablo or wow forums though someone should get into it.

Yea there is a reddit page that gets decent attention, same for the fb, twitter and youtube channel. Suscribe to those if you want help raise awareness.

The market for a well scripted vanilla server is huge, people just need to find out. I don't think anyone though about posting on starcraft, diablo or wow forums though someone should get into it.
Aren't private servers illegal? I don't think we should promote this server on official blizz forums.

Top Bottom