• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

I built Android App for looking up Classic WoW Maps

grandpapa

Hello guys, during last few months playing classic on Kronos (id: oneplus), I find myself having to constantly look up game maps on google. Things like flight path and dungeon maps. To make my life easier, last week I aggregated some of the most useful maps into one single Android app.

You can get the app here-> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.autumnrockdev.losttroll

The app is still pretty bare-bones at the moment. Would love to hear what you guys think.

I have checked it out and it looks very nice. Fast and clean. Especially the flight maps are great. Will keep in my phone. When WoW classic officially comes out, please check whether everything is the same as in your maps.

I have checked it out and it looks very nice. Fast and clean. Especially the flight maps are great. Will keep in my phone. When WoW classic officially comes out, please check whether everything is the same as in your maps.

Thanks man! Appreciate the feedback!

i have to try this out *-*

edit: a great app, i can really recommend this to everyone ♥

Last edited:
Top Bottom