• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

I cant login

Xephyer

It keeps saying my information is wrong when I have it saved to my computer and have changed my password twice already.

Please help

sorry for multiple threads on different forums I didnt know which one was the correct one to use.

Change your realmlist to one of the following:
  • set realmlist west.kronos-wow.com
  • set realmlist north.kronos-wow.com
  • set realmlist east.kronos-wow.com
If you're still having issues with connecting to the server then send me a private message on Kronos discord: https://discord.gg/yzQSnNp

I have been having login issues too since the recent server restart on Kronos III basically, it either sits there with "Connecting" or some time with "Authenticating", but it all ends after time with "Disconnected from server"

my realmlist file has in it:
set realmlist west.kronos-wow.com

I created another account trying to rule out that it is an account based issue and I still waiting for the automated email for verification of email address it been over 2 hours for that and nothing thus far.

I have since worked out it is not a client or network issue my end as I have been able to connect to another Vanilla WoW server with no problems.

Last edited:
Top Bottom