• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

I could maybe tell you when Kronos is going to launch!

Testosterown

Simple mathematics:

Facts:
The team is making about 1% every 2-3 weeks in progress on the official website at the moment.
For launching the project they probably need about 96-97 percent (or maybe more), when not included Naxxramas, AQ or BWL.
Now the project is standing at about 80%. I dont think this is just any kind of vague number, because the Kronos team always seems so be very exact and presicely with what they are saying and announcing.
Let's just assume that the the progress is going on in this speed, then we need 17 more percent, which means 17 * 2 = 34 more weeks, with a few weeks more or less.

So I am coming to the conclusion we are going to see this server live in the mid of August, wouldnt be a bad date compared to the anniversary of feenot. :) What do you think about that, I know it has nothing to say, but maybe at least it is a LITTLE bit of a point when the release date probably will be.

looking forward to it, greetings!

Seeing their first goal was to release by the fall of 2014 that would be a massive disappointment... But like stated before, the progress bar doesn't really give a good indication on when we can expect a release.

Well...my Hype start Die...but still belive in Kronos team :smile:

Jesus, lads!
To start this, I'd like to make you notice, that even the head of Twinstar approved a forum comment, in which was guessed that it would open in the 1st quarter of the year. Theory burned! *dust blows away*
And, maybe I'm wrong, but if they were aiming at late december and didn't make it in time, announcing that close to a week before that... it should be way closer. Don't want to scare the Dev Team.

Get sober, guys! :laugh:

People are going crazy, I hope they are able to predict a release date soon so these kind of theories are no longer necessary! :explode:

Simple mathematics:
So I am coming to the conclusion we are going to see this server live in the mid of August

we are not going to make you wait so fucking long. I mean, we keep track of the whole scenery around classic wow and we do understand that such a late launch would not help this project at all.
Chero will have an important exam in 3 days and after that we will sit down together again to see if we can set a new and final deadline for the launch.

Well...another delay,BUT better than nothing.Will w8 and see
PS:Thx for the Info :smile:

we are not going to make you wait so fucking long. I mean, we keep track of the whole scenery around classic wow and we do understand that such a late launch would not help this project at all.
Chero will have an important exam in 3 days and after that we will sit down together again to see if we can set a new and final deadline for the launch.
I MADE IT!!! I FUCKING MADE IT!!!!! YEEEEEES. THE KRONOS TEAM MADE AN ANNOUNCEMENT :w00t::w00t:

Seriously, don't let the people on this site who complain and bitch about it not being released get to you. I think it's ridiculous the amount of people there are that feel entitled to something that they have made no contribution toward. Thanks for your hard work and I'll wait as long as it takes :)

complain and bitch about it
Hey! I didn't complain and I didn't bitch one bit. I just made a point where we could orientate to, maybe with a little ultirior motive to cause some panic and make the Kronos Team say something but hey - no complaining from my site. :wub:

To wrap this up, we might get an announcement of release in the end of this week or in the beginning of the next.

Haven't you sit down yet? What's the plan?

Yes, I like this thread more than "Status on progress" one x) That "3 days" fulfilled me with hope for an update in 4 DAYS HELLYEAH, well, maybe in 6 days or something...

By the way - when do you meet usually? On weekends..? Or "it depends"?

"Forgive us, we just want to play" :)

Want me to ask? Admins seem to like me very much, as they are always responding to my questions. Just tell me and I'm going to ask. :laugh:

Top Bottom