• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

I could maybe tell you when Kronos is going to launch!

Taking a look at what the latest news update had to offer, my personal clock on the release date is no later than 90 days from today. I have nothing to really base it on, other than testing and tweaking dungeons and open world NPC scripts probably wouldn't take longer than that. I'm going off of personal experience with Trinity Core tinkering, and don't have a solid clue with the differences in this core.

If the server launches earlier than that, huzzah! I'll be happy and surprised. I'm just glad there will be a 1.12.1 server with solid scripts, decent ping, DDoS protection, it's free, not Pay to Win, has active dev support, and good communication with the staff and English forum board players. I've examined the other servers and this is the only one I have any hope left for.

I can't help to wonder how could they set an ETA to late 2014, if the finished product can't be released only 6 months after that. It just seems strange. But after the unprofessionalism, that radiates from the supposed "info" post on the front page, I'm not even surprised. After seeing the hype for Kronos, I'm starting to question if there's anything to be hyped for.

Last edited:
I can't help to wonder how could they set an ETA to late 2014, if the finished product can't be released only 6 months after that. It just seems strange. But after the unprofessionalism, that radiates from the supposed "info" post on the front page, I'm not even surprised. After being so hyped for Kronos, I'm starting to question if there's anything to be hyped for.

There are reasonable people and then there is always THOSE guys.
Simply cause ETA late 2014 was realistic. Unlike you I am arround here for quite some times and follow the progress closely. Like really closely. Unless you do the same I feel you are unfit to judge anything about ETAs or professionalism about this project.

If this is what I have to put up with in forum for the entirety of my stay here then I would be more then glad if you lose your "hype".

Some people are ridiculously impatient.

They should think twice before posting something that is only meant to be negative. It doesn't help anything.

If you are so upset over a little delay I hope you are not waiting for corecraft or half-life 3 because then you would get in a severe depression.

Last edited:
I don't expect the release of Kronos before september. Same for other projects.
Call me a fool, but I think my estimated time is realistic.

I don't expect the release of Kronos before september. Same for other projects.
Call me a fool, but I think my estimated time is realistic.

The devs already told off someone who suggested it wouldnt release until August so I think you are way off.

I'd be surprised if it isn't released before the end of March. My prediction is the last day of February.

The same devs told us that Kronos would be out in 2014... :/

Either way, all we can do is wait and see which vanilla server goes online first.

Either way, all we can do is wait and see which vanilla server goes online first.

Doesn't really matter actually. Qualitywise Kronos already won by a landslide. Hate to burst your bubble, but someones got to do it sometimes.

aint digging the 5000wpm blog style "news" post that could actually be summed up in a single paragraph.

Why do I say July now? Because the Newspost aint tellin that the Release isnt far away, it tells us more that there are major things to be done and it is so much that not even a month can be called. Nothing more to say for the moment, let's just stay calm and patient.

Doesn't really matter actually. Qualitywise Kronos already won by a landslide. Hate to burst your bubble, but someones got to do it sometimes.

I am genuinely curious what do you base that qualitywise landslide win on.

On my experience. I played on both servers. Currently I am a tester on Kronos, but that does not keep me from checking out other projects aswell.
Want some update on the currently existing 1.12.1 projects in general?

I would also like to know as I am a Vanilla whore. I have loyalty to no server in particular I just migrate to the one that supplies the most potent Warcrack so I can get my fix.

There are just 3 servers worth playing on at the moment (at least that I know of).
Feenix, Valkyrie and Rebirth (if they are really back, haven't checked). 2 of them beeing 1x rates the other beeing utter shit.
I don't consider Vanilla Gaming a real option to play on for anyone in their right mind. Additionally there are some minor projects with backwards cores and like 50~ peak (if even) that are not worth mentioning.

All in all the field of vanilla private servers is really thin.

I wonder how many people who follow Kronos are currently playing on crap vanilla servers?

Me, I can't be bothered. It's either a stable, blizz-like experience or nothing. I can wait.

Top Bottom