• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

I have an idea!

buttsex

Hey I have an idea. We could take a screenshoot of our new lvl 1 character and then take one more screenshoot on highest lvl (60) to see how our character has changed. And then we can post those pictures here on forum so others can see it! It would be very cool :biggrin:
What do you guys think?

Hey I have an idea. We could take a screenshoot of our new lvl 1 character and then take one more screenshoot on highest lvl (60) to see how our character has changed. And then we can post those pictures here on forum so others can see it! It would be very cool :biggrin:
What do you guys think?

I think that is some little cool idea thrown out there. I'll be happy to participate :)

Yes this is yet another tiny but cool idea from this awesome community so definitely going to take part in this! :) hope i remember to when i hit lvl60.. at least lvl1 screenshot is going to be here!

Taking screen caps of your character every 10 levels would be a neat idea as well. At level 60, you could then document how your character has changed and gotten progressively stronger over time. Would be neat to see a starter-gear lvl 1 upgrade to a lvl 10 with mostly whites, then a lvl 20 with greens and shoulderpads, a lvl 30 with better gear and a helmet, lvl 40 on a mount with SM gear, and so on.

Top Bottom