• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

i just came home from watching the hobbit at the cinema...

cento

Authorized
And saw the progress bar is at 80% wooho!!!!! ;***
The hype is Real!!!

Got 20 more percent to go though, don't get too excited yet.
It's been told in other part of forum already, that until the release, the bar shouldn't be at 100%. Because raids and events, which won't be implemented at the start anyways, take a significant amount of percentage too.

Omg..

Once this server releases Im gonna have to make one of the hardest desicions in my life.
Am I going for it AGAIN, all-in? Or am I gonna play casually and perhaps make a twink or something......

:innocent:

Thumbs up for Kronos and the people behind it :smile: On a side note, the third Hobbit is absolute crap.

Thumbs up for Kronos and the people behind it :smile: On a side note, the third Hobbit is absolute crap.

Well its so so, i enjoyed it,but didnt go into it thinking its going to be like lotr, since the first too showed me what to expect :)
cgi fest all movie.

On a side note, the third Hobbit is absolute crap.
It was a decent movie, considering they didn't have pretty much any strong story line to work with, it didn't have classic movie build up and they had to fill in the gaps with pretty much senseless CGI fest. That's not and excuse though, it still would've been thousand times better if they'd not split it up into three parts. Or even if, the potential of the movie was way above what they actually delivered. Watching the trailer is enough to see what it could've been.

Still enjoyed it, as an average adventure fantasy blockbuster. But that's a disappointment in this case.

OT: I'm afraid Warcraft movie will end up the same case.:sad:

Top Bottom