• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

I made an account but it's suspended, need admin's help

Peacebringer

Hello. I've made two accounts, one for alliance and for horde, but one of my accounts is not working, when I tried to log in, I had a message that it's suspended. It would be nice if some admin can look into it, I can send my account name via PM.

Heh, I know that it's offline, but when I try to login with my first account it works, I get connected but immediatly get disconnected because server is offline (so this account works fine) but when I try to login with my second account, I get message that my account is suspended. I hope you understand now. Can I send you via PM now my account name that is somehow suspended?

I created a second account today and just tested both and I just get the 'disconnected' thing because the server is offline.

Did you activate the second account via the mail?
Did you misstype the password a few times (maybe a security setting to prevent brute-forcing PWs)?

sounds strange

if your account has been suspended, check into your account manager (http://www.twinstar.cz/?lang=en) @ the top right.
when you're logged in there, at the bottom left, there is a menu and you can click on "Bans". then you should be able to see why your account is suspended and for how long.

Thank you for fast info, it's may bad, I was typing the wrong password for that account lol, its working as it should, you can delete this thread.

Top Bottom