• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warrior I used to think you guys were bums...

TheFishyOne

...for getting Pallies nerfed early in Vanilla, and having all your specs be viable, and then I rolled a Human Warrior here, and get routinely raped when I pull more than one mob, or fight something three levels higher than me, and I’m only level 13. I knew you guys were gear dependent, but I didn’t truly appreciate it until now.

Christ, you guys have it rough in the early levels, and I no longer resent the fact that you guys are better raid boss tanks and better DPS than Pallies. Anyone who sticks a Warrior out to 60 has earned the right to multiple unquestioned raid roles.

Still convinced that Pallies CAN tank in raids,
Geofram the Bold

And it doesn't get much better until 40.

I did prot spec to level 30'ish and while it's mind numbingly slow it actually sustains very well and with the right talents and gear you can actually take more than one mob at once. But then you get stomped still by mobs that are immune to rend or deal magic damage that you can't LoS like most DoTs, and what's worse you really can't defend yourself in PvP. I swapped to arms just to stomp people trying to gank me.

3 levels higher? u're a warrior...not a mage...never fight more then 1 mob if he's equal level, or maximum 1 level higher. if u will still level it up, go fury, get blood craze + enrage and make a /sit macro.

3 levels higher? u're a warrior...not a mage...never fight more then 1 mob if he's equal level, or maximum 1 level higher. if u will still level it up, go fury, get blood craze + enrage and make a /sit macro.
sounds good to increase ur dmg taken by 90% to get a 25% dmg buff especially when downtime matters

Top Bottom