• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Mage Ice Block Spammable Macro

hangipimp

Hi boys,
Is there anyway to make a spammable ice block macro? Something like Secure Ability Toggle that was added later. /cast !Ice block doesn't work here. I would like to use two different keys, one for an ice block and one for cancelaura ice block. Thanks in advance!

Requies SuperMacro:

/script if not buffed("Ice Block", 'player') then cast("Ice Block") end

/unbuff Ice Block

Alternatively you can combine the two into one macro by using shift-modifier to save a bind:

/script if IsShiftKeyDown() then CancelBuff("Ice Block")else if not buffed("Ice Block", 'player') then cast("Ice Block") end;end

^ not sure what you mean, if anything he's adding a bind.

I use the first Frozenmerlin posted:

/script if not buffed("Ice Block", 'player') then cast("Ice Block") end
/unbuff Ice Block

this way you only need one key to iceblock and to get out of it by pressing again. It's great to dodge shadowbolts or quickly get out of blind... don't forget to cold snap after it though ;)

I'm not sure why you need this, as it already cast and clears iceblock for me if I hit the key w/o a macro

I'm not sure why you need this, as it already cast and clears iceblock for me if I hit the key w/o a macro

Strange, it doesn't do so here.

Just dragging Iceblock (Or Divine Shield, for that matter) to my bars doesn't let me clear it with a second press; I need a macro for that.

Definitely works for ice block for me, though not for bubble

Gesendet von meinem LG-D620 mit Tapatalk

Top Bottom