• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Mage Ignite problems anyone?

theExile

Authorized
Heya.

I noiticed last night that ignite randomly replaced with some other debuffs. Couldn't even got 5 stacks.
Raid before we had like 90% uptime, and now around 10-20% max. Anyone had same problems?

Last edited:
Tell your raid to stop using shit debuffs some stupid warlock puts up curruption or cuse of agony and can remove ignite or a huntard spaming serpent sting.

Haven't ignite same priority as sunders, cos, coe? I thought they have and can't be replaced.

Main idea that we running in fire like 2-3 months (zg first, and aq20,40 than) and never had any problems with ignites. Our raid setup are pretty stable, we never limeted wlocks/boomkins/spriest in their abilities, also had some corruptions, dooms, etc on boss. so i guess there were some changes/fixes etc last week.

Last edited:
Ignite is one notch below curses and sunder afaik. It probably shouldn't get knocked off by any DoTs though.

Top Bottom