• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Implement the following features

Zzuk

hello,
can you implement the following features please:
Flying Mounts
Dual Spec
Achievements
Auto-teleport to dungeons like in WotLK and up

thanks.

Was about to open a similar sarcastic topic. Then I figured people might take it seriously.

I hope that the admins doesn't implement talent inspection. It grind my gears having someone stealing my build and taking the credits over it .-.

i want transmog... NAU

Ridiculous how everyone in retail solos MC to get their gear transmogged to tier 1. Also very annoying that you can't see what gear enemies have anymore.

It's like blizz said we know new tiers have shitty looks but just transmog it into vanilla gear.

Also very annoying that you can't see what gear enemies have anymore.

This, when i think back to Diablo 2 it was the only way to identify your enemys stuff, best example was that green hat ;)

i want transmog... NAU

I honestly think that this is one of the best feature they ever implemented.
Being a rogue and be forced to have the last-shitty-tier-beaconoflight-shoulders is terrible. Having the possibility to run back old istances and get your shadowcraft, your judgement if you are a paladin and so on it's awesome.

M2c

I honestly think that this is one of the best feature they ever implemented.
Being a rogue and be forced to have the last-shitty-tier-beaconoflight-shoulders is terrible. Having the possibility to run back old istances and get your shadowcraft, your judgement if you are a paladin and so on it's awesome.

M2c

Sure, its an awesome feature when bring in other expansions...because of the array of different item looks you can pick from. This feature in vanilla would almost be a waste...because there just isn't that much good looking armour to transmog from.

Sure, its an awesome feature when bring in other expansions...because of the array of different item looks you can pick from. This feature in vanilla would almost be a waste...because there just isn't that much good looking armour to transmog from.

Yeah, i kinda agree.

Do you mean the actual flamboyant shinny armors full of horns? No... Thanks. I'd rather wearing something mature...

Some armours are fine. But its the fact that you have an array to mix and match from which makes transmog fun

Last edited:
Top Bottom