• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Improved boss kills

Chero

Kronos Administrator
Dear players,

did you ever want to compare your guild's raid progress with that of other guilds, how fast your boss kills are, or to compare your DPS/HPS with values of other players on Kronos?
Recently, we've been adding more and more tools to TwinHead boss kills. We extended the old boss kills feature with variety of statistics, we revamped guild pages, created pages displaying a boss kill, performance history for every player, as well as ladders ranking the fastest boss kills and raid progress.

All of these extensions are now live on the Kronos.

Read More

Can I get a refund for my domain and hosting money now? :D

Well that was a waste of my time!

Good to see you're doing it for the realm though :)

Some guilds are 8/8 BWL, 10/10 MC, yet it shows as 7/8 and 9/10.
WTB Vael and Domo.
And while Domo doesn't give "Guild Speed" points, Vael does, so it kind of screw the rankings.

Awesome tools however!

PS : I like the kronos-logs too, it's cleaner for having your ranking on all bosses, as well as total clear time.

Last edited:
Yeah for some guilds Vael and Majordomo are seriously bugged. Also, Razorgore dps is calculated as damage done during whole encounter divided by phase 2 time (so only fighting boss itself counts as time spent fighting).

Those bugs are pretty much ruining the stats and changing the correct order on server firsts for example. Also if someone uses fireball volley when controlling Razorgore, it adds to their own dps (a huge amount).

Top Bottom