• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Druid Improved cat and bear forms (visual)

Popse

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ld4pgdgaqjoayy6/AndrigeDoACpatch-5.MPQ download here

- download file from link
2 - Open your Warcraft Data Folder. A common path example for this is
C:/Program Files/World of Warcraft/Data
3 - change the name of file to " patch-3.MPQ ". If this does not work, change the name to " patch-#.MPQ ", where " # " is a number higher than any other " patch-#.MPQ " in your Warcraft Data Folder.
4 - copy the file you changed the name for into the Data folder. close your folders - you are done.
5 - run the game and enjoy.

Screen shots : http://imgur.com/a/lhLkn

Updated it with my own screen shots as original link is down.

Last edited:
Well its just visual so i guess its legal , same like some guy in world chat selling visual items change.
Btw it works perfect just used by myself in other server to test because i dont have druid in here

Sure there's a difference, tough I don't think you could do anything IF you get banned by warden because your data is bigger then it's normal.

All over I sure understand the point as I been using modded .mpq files myself for quite some time - the question is just if modded mpq's are cool or not.

Regarding that theme I only found vague assumptions aside the Chero quote that made me stick to 100% blizzlike data/client.

Well playing with this until now on kronos , retro-wow , rebirth and nothing happened :D

Well playing with this until now on kronos , retro-wow , rebirth and nothing happened :D

It's undetectable unless kronos wants to infect your computer with spyware. Even blizzard's warden couldn't detect it. What they can do is track positioning in relation to the world and make an assumption that you are cheating if your new model changes how you interact with the world. Aah, the good old days of extremely fun exploration and wsg matches.

Top Bottom