• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Increase level-req for world-channel

Storfan

As the topic states. Please increase the level-req for talking in /world. If it was increased to lvl20 it would severely decrease the constant gold-spam. There is no reason to be in /world before lvl20 anyways.

because there are no dungeons ppl could do pre level 20

however, level 10 or 15 sounds legit

I would be fine with 10 or 15 aswell. Either way, even if you did go with lvl20 req, its a trade-off I'm sure most people would be willing to make. Not being able to advertise for RFC group at 15 in world is a small price to pay if you get rid of goldspam in world.

RFC is in OG anyway and you can look there for people. Same for WC with all the people beeing in Barrens anyway

Gesendet von meinem MI 4 mit Tapatalk

I'd say 15 is sweet, people below 20 are looking for Deadmines groups in /world (and probably WC though I don't have a horde char). Even level 10 requirement would be an improvement from the current situation. And yeah make sure only the requirement to speak is upped, and not the ability to /join.

increase to 60
/world is cancer
No more dungeons till level 60.
No more group quests till level 60.
No more trading and enchanting till level 60.

Of course it's a nice trade-off!

I like the idea, maybe this would force people to start using built-in channels the way they're supposed to work.

... yeah, too beautiful to come true.

I like the idea, maybe this would force people to start using built-in channels the way they're supposed to work.

... yeah, too beautiful to come true.
not a too bad thought. i actually cant remember how the chat-system back then worked. but there was no world-channel - why? was it not possible to create own custom player made channels?

if so, it could actually be a nice feature to implement this. as soon as a server has enough players, this should work out.
maybe not for k1 or k2, but possibly for upcoming projects

Top Bottom