• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Instant Disconnect :_(

demigodd

Hey so I have been playing forever, still on Kronos 1, was evening playing last night. Now all of a sudden, I get instant disconnect, no connecting or anything, just straight to disconnected after I type in login info. I have changed the realmslist to all 3 variations with no success, still instant disconnect. What are the two separate realmslist for Kronos 1 and 3? Did 1 get shut off? I really tried to trouble shoot this myself, but I have been trying all day and starting to feel frustrated, thanks for any help!

Here are 5 possible causes i could think up within a short notice ^^

1. Your client got stuck in a bug and the solution is closing the client completely once.
2. Someone else is logging in most likely hack, in that case login at twinstar.cz and confirm if the last login ip is yours or not and what time it logged in
3. Rare and unusual for bg where character is in limbo until end of the fight, can login after that
4. Your net is simply unstable
5. Your firewall blocks the ports it communicates via

no luck so far....went through them all, still just nothing, with no firewall on, everything totally restarted. Only thing I cant seem to find is if anyone else logged onto my account, still I wouldn't expect it to just go straight to disconnected. I can log onto my winstar account and see all my characters there. I have even installed a fresh copy, with no avail.

Did you try to delete WDB and WTF folders ? By deleting WTF folder will reset your game settings and you will be able to set them again. Also I can suggest follow my link on my sig, I know is my mod, but I provide also the .exe file as a backup for such case as yours. Give it a try by backing up your .exe file and using the one I provide.

Top Bottom