• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Intel graphir

Spufy

Authorized
Need to buy laptop and dont have a lot of money...will use it for gaming only if my pc crash orburn xD.So....can play vanilla on regular laptop witg videocard in core or need something better like nvidia 810m orsomething

since vanilla is a 10 year old game, it would say it will most certanly run on any new computer.

From the game box:
Minimum system requirements:
Intel pentium III 800MHz or AMD Athlon 800MHZ
512MB RAM
32MB 3D graphic card with Hardware Transform and Lighting such as NVIDIA GeForce 2 class or above
52k or better internet connection

Recomended Specifications:
Intel Pentium IV 1,5 GHz or AMD XP 1500+
1024MB RAM
64MB 3D graphic card with Hardware Transform and Lighting such as NVIDIA GeForce FX 5700 class or above
.. Two button scroll-wheel mouse (so you CAN'T play with Touchpad :lol: )

Well... any new NTB matches recomended specifications i gues :smile:
Btw, just to assure you, when vanilla came out, integrated graphic cards does not existed.. or were rly rare.

Last edited:
Well.....all new laptop i see....or most of them are with integrade video....gonna think about it : )
Ps:thx for answer

Well.....all new laptop i see....or most of them are with integrade video....gonna think about it : )
Ps:thx for answer

Im playing on integrated intel graphics 4400 and everything is all right you dont have to worry :) if you want to use it ONLY for WoW... you can run on max graphics but there are problems with newer games :)

Need to buy laptop and dont have a lot of money...will use it for gaming only if my pc crash orburn xD.So....can play vanilla on regular laptop witg videocard in core or need something better like nvidia 810m orsomething

My friend plays on a Acer laptop he bought 1 year ago (on vanilla private servers) and get around 50-80 fps .. so it should work for u aswell and he paid llike 130 euros or so

I bought a refurbished laptop off of Amazon 3 years ago for $300 that plays it fine. Just look for a dedicated video card in the laptop and you should be fine.

aha, graphics cards it is, and I thought why to me it's still lags so much, that I'm still missing :E

Top Bottom