• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Interact with target in vanilla?

Zzuk

I remember someone asking if its possible to add custom Lua functions which werent avaible in Vanilla.
Out of boredom I started a new project which adds a few functions aswell replicates Interact with Target which got introduced in WotLK.

http://youtu.be/pmVvN2SAEMQ

Depending on the staffs reaction I will release it for Kronos.

Ideal tool for making a botting addon. Nice work anyway. I'm not interested in botting, but could use the loot function sometimes.

Thought the rain of fire was ment to be manually aimed but not a big deal, than i saw the auto aiming for grenades :no:

I cannot see the purpose of this thing... Please, use your skills for something better than this, something out of WoW scene.

I cannot see the purpose of this thing... Please, use your skills for something better than this, something out of WoW scene.

Dont worry I do :p
The reversing / memory editing community of wow is so big. Its probably the best game to start working on.

And yes there are enough purposes. I dont get the people saying theres no purpose all the time.
Whats the purpose of gaming?
Whats the purpose of life?

Its just doing things you enjoy while you try to motivate other people to. Its ok. If Chero says he doesnt want to see those tools around it wont be released.

Last edited:
I know the purpose you follow in these things, but I cannot grasp the motivation behind it. You are making botting/hacking/cheating tools actually(you can call them whatever you like, but they are just bypassing game mechanics). So it is like you write some botting program. I used one in my private diablo 2 server for some time. What it did was make me stop play the game completely. Granted, it relieved me from tedious running of Mephisto/Pindelskin, but also relieved me from playing the game, just unloading the bot from time to time. Games are for escaping the real world and to feel some joy and satisfaction from the entertainment and your progress in the game. By using cheat codes or some "trainers" or other 3rd party tools cannot give you that level of satisfaction. I know it gives you the satisfaction to "beat" the game by your programming skills, but it has no benefit for the players or the game community as a whole. Anyway I like the stuff you do, just don't like its application and I think it will damage the server community.

I know the purpose you follow in these things, but I cannot grasp the motivation behind it. You are making botting/hacking/cheating tools actually(you can call them whatever you like, but they are just bypassing game mechanics). So it is like you write some botting program. I used one in my private diablo 2 server for some time. What it did was make me stop play the game completely. Granted, it relieved me from tedious running of Mephisto/Pindelskin, but also relieved me from playing the game, just unloading the bot from time to time. Games are for escaping the real world and to feel some joy and satisfaction from the entertainment and your progress in the game. By using cheat codes or some "trainers" or other 3rd party tools cannot give you that level of satisfaction. I know it gives you the satisfaction to "beat" the game by your programming skills, but it has no benefit for the players or the game community as a whole. Anyway I like the stuff you do, just don't like its application and I think it will damage the server community.

no need to moralize, he will do his thing anyway.

Top Bottom