• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Introduction to Kronos!

Kus

I'm Kus, I was a Night Elf Druid / Undead Rogue / Gnome Warlock over on Scriptcraft and I'm looking to hop into Kronos and start my vanilla experience over again! I'm having a blast with retail WoW right now, I must admit, but I've been waiting for the day I could see a fresh vanilla server open up again.

To keep it short, I'm looking for a few things. A progression guild 4-6 nights a week (obviously when that kind of time is necessary), can adjust to EU times. Some old Scriptcraft buddies, I know they're hiding somewhere in these forums! Lastly, PvP premades.

My class preference is Rogue / Druid / Priest for PvP.
My class preference is Druid / Priest / Paladin / Warrior for PvE.
I have no faction preference.

Feel free to point me in the right direction for either of the 3 requests.
Also feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about experience etc.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Welcome to Kronos!

I also had a Nelf Druid on scriptcraft but the instant 48 was kinda boring and I didn't get far. Did any of the scriptcraft players ever switch to Valkyrie after the merge because it seems kinda dead nowadays.

Either way take a look at the guild forum to see what guilds are looking for, but you can guess that people are more pve-minded (so more healers and tanks) on alliance side and on horde side people are more pvp minded (dps classes everywhere).

Did any of the scriptcraft players ever switch to Valkyrie after the merge because it seems kinda dead nowadays.

I'm going to guess not many? I know all those I played with were uninterested.

Top Bottom