• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Alliance <Irae Libertatis> [NA-East] Progress Guild

Teppaz

2e2fpjt.jpg

Greetings!

Due to the lack of NA based guilds on Kronos, especially after the ones we had jumped ship, we are proud to present the NA daughter guild of <Irae>, which will be called
<Irae Libertatis>

I'd like to introduce myself at this point: I'm Teppaz, soon to be Holy Paladin once our Kronos adventure starts. I will be in charge of <Irae Libertatis> and am looking forward to welcome fellow NA players into our roster. I'm confident that we can create a great, successful community here in <Irae>. Together.

Even though both branches of <Irae> will have their individual raid rosters, both guilds will work as one team, one big international community helping each other wherever need be.
This joined effort also provides both the EU and NA community with a couple of very attractive options, such as:
the ability to run PvP premades 24/7, increasing our chances at those highly sought-after world bosses or more practical perks like sharing crafters, etc.
<Irae Libertatis> will function under the same rules as <Irae>.

We will be raiding Thursday/Sunday/Tuesday from 7 PM to 10 PM, EST.
(The raid times themselves are up for debate and could move to 8-11 PM)
Our loot distribution incorporates parts from multiple commonly used systems, taking the best aspects of each in order to create a more effective, fair system that counteracts commonly occuring problems in most guilds, such as: DKP Inflation, Loot council "issues", etc. A flexible /w bid system with a transparent, pre-organized loot table and pre-determined dkp charge per itemslot. That combined with the right attitude and mindset regarding item usage in both aspects of the game, PvE & PvP.

You can fint out more about <Irae> on our other recruitment thread, such as the philosophy behind our community, our rules, etc.
http://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread...gress-oriented-Alliance-guild-recruiting-now!

If our concept appeals to you,
then feel free to apply on our website here:
http://irae-eu.wowlaunch.com/

Last edited:
Indeed we are.
The roster is quickly growing, but we're still looking for more tanks, healers and damage dealers.
Grab your spot before it's too late, and come level with us!

I can't make an account with my 3 emails. I have no idea why they have accounts linked to them somehow already...

Could possibly be interested here. Why does your website point to eu? And how does the roster look atm, spaces available still?

Hello Enitzu,

The guild was first EU.
Then we decided to do both an EU and an US roster. So 2x 40man.
But using the same website and forums.

We got a lot of interest recently, but there's still spots available.

-Teppaz

Appreciate the quick response. Will be doing some research and deciding soon. Are you in need of tanks at all or just mainly dps?

The first shared MC of <Irae> and <Irae Libertatis> ended up with 8 bosses killed on 10.
We are still looking for solid, dedicated players that might be interested in joining our roster.

I am currently downloading everything to start playing. I played TBC-WOTLK as a Huntard cleared all of the content in both expansions (Heroic in WOTLK) and would LOVE to join permitting work doesnt get in the way.

Top Bottom