• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Alliance Is a french guild possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kebekus

Hi everyone, as asked by the forum rule I'll speak in english. My name's Isaac and I'm trying to create a french guild or atleast a french community where it'll be easier for us to communicate. For my part I'll have like 3 friends coming on the server but it could go up to 10! (But I doubt these other friends will join) I already found 2 other french speaking person on the forum and there's 9 persons who responded they came from france in a poll. Anyway, Contact me or join my group ''Francais'' !

Je suis heureux que j'habite dans le pays avec les meilleures bières du monde.

I don't think speaking a different language is a problem in the guild section.
I am a native dutch speaker but i speak decent french and german too so I don't mind refreshing it in the guild section.

Bonsoir,

I'm french too but I assume that we will only be a small handful so we will not be able to gather enough french players in order to explore the whole content of the game. It's only possible on french servers wich is obviously not the case here. If your goal is high (R10+ in PvP, clearing MC, BWL, AQ... ) then choosing a US guild is clearly the best solution.

Well I don't think it's gonna work :( but still ill accept your friend request and will surely play with you in game I was thinking of maybe doing a guild with all the quebec ppl plus other EST ppl from us and canada..

Indeed, this is what I was thinking. I don't think we would have enough people to make a frenchy guild but sure thing this would be create to make a guild on our own.

Imma ask friends what they think about creating a guild for all Qc ppl + rest of EST ppl. I've never lead a guild and never really played vanilla end content, still I believe a guild is a team, wich means there's no real leader + there's always time to learn fights and classes.

Honestly there is no pre-requirement to make a guild, we're free to make a guild for fun if we want to anyway, I'm quite sure we can always get PUG invites anyway.

I could always create the guild, I have quite some experiences but I'm not a great leader for the raids but we can always get somone that is.

Well I was going to play with the Damage inc. guild wich is the only EST guild with late hours raid. MAybe I could arrange something with the leader and make an alliance do raid with them? I know for sure they're not a full group so...

Not necessarely a guild, but I'm sure we could simply add each other as friends and do questing, wpvp, 5mans, exploration or other stuff together. Back when I lvled on Feenix we were about 5 people who were always in a group, yet we were from like 3 different guilds. And while it's not mandatory for such a group to exist, a small cultural tie like a shared language is usually a small plus.

Yes! That's what I'm looking for most of all. A group of people with who it'll be easier to communicate while doing pretty much anything. I've made a group caqlled Francais on the forum feel free to join :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom