• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

is auto unstuck allowed to be used as a hearthstone?

Rockmaster

Authorized
I am wondering if it will be allowed to use your auto unstuck function as a second hearthstone. I did it in retail and on every private server i played.
it was pretty useful while lvling.

My question is if I will get punished when using it on Kronos.

An answer from the admins would be cool!

Best regards

Rockmaster

Judging from last time, no. You got 1 port every hour.
What you can do is use instances as second option to hearth. This will also reset the 1h timer on your hearthstone again though.

If i'm not mistaken. Unstuck puts your HS on CD and if you have CD on HS, then you must use unstuck in acc manager which have 12h CD.

Read the rules:D Also on retail unstuck really only got you un-stuck, meaning it ported you to the nearby GY or spawn point. Unstuck has 5 mins CD, and for that time you can't use hs either. On Kronos iirc the instance party disband "exploit" will be fixed too. So no more ninjaHS:p

I know on some private vanilla servers it's used as a secondary (5mins cd, primary in fact lol) HS, others have the unstuck command scripted to port you to your starting zone, where your character was created, and some does not script this command at all. None of these are "blizz-like".

Last edited:
Read my post.
The regular unstuck function is not in place in Kronos since it leaves room for exploitation.

I know for sure that during Vanilla you could use auto-unstuck several times. But for like 3-4 days , till Blizzard fixed it so you got the full cooldown. They reworked the unstuck feature for that.

Top Bottom