• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Paladin Is Bubble Hearth Possible?

Yallahall

Hey all,

I haven't ever played a Paladin in Vanilla and this is my first play through of Vanilla period. I am enjoying the class but haven't been able to successfully Bubble Hearth yet.

Even with a Macro I found on these Forums to cast Divine Shield and the upon 2nd click of the Macro to use Hearthstone when it's in the 1st slot in my bags is always off by about a second or two.

So I guess my question is; Can you successfully Bubble Hearth? Is there a way to get the cast time of the Hearthstone below 10 secs? Is there a talent or rank 2 Divine Shield that lasts 12 seconds? I am currently lv48 and was just messing with this stuff today. Any information is appreciated :D Thanks!

Just hit 50, got Divine Shield Rank 2 and it last 12 seconds! So you have to be lvl 50 to Bubble Hearth effectively.

Top Bottom