• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Is it alright to discuss the competition?

Could you link the new post you quoted? I'm looking at their reddit right now and couldn't find it.

I'm more interested in what's happening on Rebirth right now.
Basically they got shut down by Blizzard interference (yet again), then they openly announced they are looking for a new host and they will be offline 1-4 weeks at least, and now the head admin openly announced that he wants more money from donations and that he's going for a 2 week long holiday :yes: Since I only check what's going on there once in a while, I was like WTF are they serious?!

:trollface: "send me money, I'm going on holiday to have some fun until you do it" :trollface:

PS: Lharts, right click into the video playback, select "copy video URL at current time". It helps a lot with posting proofs ;)

Really? No one (other than a troll) has mentioned money since it went down this last time.
So if you can link to where the admin openly asks for money again that would be great - if you can't, then I'd just suggest that you cease talking about things you obviously have no knowledge about - as claiming something that isn't true is lying and one can only assume that you do so with intent.

Calm down. Psojed obiously mistook the quote from the troll for an official statement. He made a mistake, no need to get angry with him.

Yes, true I misread the poster's name. I edited the original post and removed the false info.

http://www.reddit.com/r/rebirthwow/comments/2i0qlx/server_down_update_20141001/
- info about 1-4 weeks.

http://www.reddit.com/r/rebirthwow/comments/2ivv1k/server_down_update_20141010/
- info about holidays.

I added links to my original post too. Questions still remain, what happened to the $15k after three months :wink:

most of donation was fake just for get more donation

i opened facebook and!
7yKQJO8.png

Kinda doubt that Feenix have been ddos'ed everytime they said so since then they would have been ddos'ed for almost 2 years daily then which i kinda doubt anyone would do...

if they where ddos'ed that long then they should have invested more in protection or getting a better server by now which they haven't and most likely wont do.

Nostalrius will be a nice server, with the only bad part probably 90% of its community are french speakers. The reason I came to KRonos, instead of Nostalrius (Because I learned about Nostalrius first) is because there are atleast at first site, a lot of english speakers here.

Kinda doubt that Feenix have been ddos'ed everytime they said so since then they would have been ddos'ed for almost 2 years daily then which i kinda doubt anyone would do...

if they where ddos'ed that long then they should have invested more in protection or getting a better server by now which they haven't and most likely wont do.

It all really just sounds like excuses, like they're anxious for time that they wasted doing who knows what, years before. And I've spent many years on al'akir, reporting bugs that still haven't been fixed. (wasn't a fan of the wsg community or later on the ED queue time)

I've read plenty of posts on the feenix forums saying they're upgrading server defense this, anticheat that.
Hell, their anticheat is more of a pain for laggy players than it helps with stopping hackers. On top of that, lots of abuse in the pvp dept, though I should say warsong gulch dept in al'akir's case.. :p
There's so much more that could be said, but all in all I'm pretty fed up with the instability,and lack of game/player moderation.

It just feels like they just don't care about us, the player, only the income we generate.
The clock is ticking for feenix, and I don't think they'll be able to pull their weight once kronos goes live.
It's a ghost town already. :no:

Glad you made it out of there :)

Well I'm 7/8 T2 still missing the chest, and currently trying for C'Thun to get death's sting.
I won't jump ship until the pulse has gone, as weak as it is now. Which is pretty damn weak considering the ddos chain currently going on.

I wouldn't mind starting over, as a Warlock this time, but I wouldn't want to leave all my buddies behind either. The 1x rate really puts a damper on things for people who invested a lot of play time on other servers. I myself have about 60 days played on my main character alone.

I wouldn't mind leveling and helping to powerlevel them to 60, and build our raiding empire yet again.
Twin Emperors' teleport bug alone causes hours of frustration when otherwise it'd be a clean kill and more time for progression.

Edit for spelling ^^

Last edited:
[video=youtube;yJp1n2lHUJs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJp1n2lHUJs&list=PLPgrywi0V6Q0h5HFZyHzia4W 7nHkbrEp8&spfreload=10%20Message%3A%20Unexpected%2 0end%20of%20input%20(url%3A%20https%3A%2F%2Fwww.yo utube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DyJp1n2lHUJs%26list%3DPLPgr ywi0V6Q0h5HFZyHzia4W7nHkbrEp8)[/video]

i have to say this looks amazing considering how shit vanilla private servers have been in the past

[video=youtube;yJp1n2lHUJs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJp1n2lHUJs&list=PLPgrywi0V6Q0h5HFZyHzia4W 7nHkbrEp8&spfreload=10%20Message%3A%20Unexpected%2 0end%20of%20input%20(url%3A%20https%3A%2F%2Fwww.yo utube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DyJp1n2lHUJs%26list%3DPLPgr ywi0V6Q0h5HFZyHzia4W7nHkbrEp8)[/video]

i have to say this looks amazing considering how shit vanilla private servers have been in the past
I really don't think overload will be a problem on twinstar considering the load their other servers manage to handle.

not sure since this is focused on the area/zone load and not overall load but i dont think twinstar would have a problem with it just not sure so it would be great with a similar test for weekly video :smile:

The server is under more stress if players are in just 1 area instead of spread accross the world. Thats why...

Okay now to the facts.
During their beta, there was hardly ever more then 40 players online (both sides combined).
The characters don't move and don't use any spells thus cause less traffic. That leads to think they are not real players, but spawned by a script.

Sorry, but this test is so shit its unbelievable.

To clear it up for you, this is no test, its a fake.

During their beta, there was hardly ever more then 40 players online (both sides combined).

Wrong. We were about 200 for a year until it "collapsed". I really doubt that nostalrius staff would trick people. This is a real test to me maybe not very accurate because this is simulated but close enough. (simulated characters are moving).

They're using some tool to login so many characters, but still, this is just a test of hardware capabilities. Server crashes and lag, in most cases, by players actions like fighting. But still, they show, that they have good hardware.. as Kronos does :wink:

Aieris... IT DOES NOT SHOW ANYTHING.
You could do that on your own PC without any problem since THIS test does not cause any traffic.
Its like spawning 200 mobs.

@Sprosh I was referring only to the beta and when I logged, which was during EU prime times, there were never 200 players online. NEVER. Not even remotely.

Last edited:
Top Bottom