• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Question Is such behavior/language tolerated ?

Yuniel

I'd like to request this player to be banned, or at least that it is considered. I don't think such behavior and language should be allowed on Kronos...

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    700.8 KB · Views: 160
In the future, could you refrain yourself from commenting on something unrelated to the topic ? Thank you

Why do you have stock UI + luna? Also what the fuck is happening with your action bar? Do you click everything?

I would recommend an in-game ticket with an link to the screenshoot. I have done 3 tickets myself and all was answered within 2 min!

The most offensive part of your screenshot is definitely the ui

Im personally offended by that UI but in all honesty just put the guy on ignore and move on. I dont think this should ever be bannable just because the player already has multiple ways to deal with it themselves. If you fill up the ignore list, you can use spamthrottle to "ban" people from all chats

Im personally offended by that UI but in all honesty just put the guy on ignore and move on. I dont think this should ever be bannable just because the player already has multiple ways to deal with it themselves. If you fill up the ignore list, you can use spamthrottle to "ban" people from all chats
I agree, ban the OP for bad UI. If you're crying about stuff you yourself can fix OP, there is no one to fault but you. You have tools at your disposal to rectify the situation and yet here you are asking for someone to be essentially banned for language you personally don't find comfortable. Please take some time to go outside and maybe far away from sites like Reddit and Tumblr that baby you

I'm glad I'm not the only person who thinks OP is a whiny little bitch. The ignore feature was put in the game for a reason. Don't try to steal a mob and expect people to be kind to you. Now go play in traffic.

Top Bottom