• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Is there a RP community on Kronos?

Dreadroot

Hello, I am new here, I've always been into the Rp aspect of WOW I was just curious as to if there is a active roleplaying community on this server? If so which faction is more active?

Hello friend, first of all welcome around. As of now, I don't think there is any RP-dedicated guild around on the server, feel free to start one if you wish. I can guarantee that there will be people around interested in RP though, specially now that Nost. is gone - there was a good RP community over there.

Thanks for the info guys. I'll keep my eyes peeled and if I start anything I'll be sure to make a post here about it.

Are you folks on the Alliance or Horde side? I'm just starting out here but once I get a few levels under my belt I'd be happy to try to start a light rp event, maybe a tavern meet up once a week or something. I created a Alliance priest named "Careen" and a Horde priest and "Serenus" - so depending on which side has more of a desire to RP i'll focus on leveling up one toon or the other.

<FANATICS> has a bunch of RPers/RPing to go along with the raiding in the guild. Keeps us from getting bored.

Nostalrius refugee here, a few of us migrated Alliance side not too long ago.

Is there a channel on the server?
I typically /join RP or LFRP out of a force of habit, but if there's another we'll convene there.

Anybody wants to start a RP guild on K2? Was thinking to start simple? Group of peasants working on a farm and such, would be interesting RP? Anybody interested in it?

Can't say I see much proof of any claims of RP around, though I direly want to believe it. I'll be playing hordeside, as the faction balance doesn't seem too unwieldy on this server (K2), and my original character was a tauren hunter anyway. Feel free to whisper Koyatel about RP or anything RP related, or whatever. Would be interest in bouncing ideas around for guilds Horde side if it picked up enough of a following, of course.

Vanilla is something I enjoyed thoroughly, and am enjoying again. To RP in it with other likeminded folks would be immensely satisfying.

So... I see a lot of people asking for RP and RP guilds in this forum, but still no much action in the game.

I'm in KII alliance and I'm Restlin, if anyone want to RP or at least try to find more people to start an RP guild, give me a whisper or mail.

Last edited:
Nitro912gr im in, I have an alliance and a horde char but right now alliance one is much higher. Although love the idea of playing an orc RPer like my old UO days.

Hello, I am new here, I've always been into the Rp aspect of WOW I was just curious as to if there is a active roleplaying community on this server? If so which faction is more active?
unfortunately 99% of RPers on K2 roleplay autists

unfortunately 99% of RPers on K2 roleplay autists

Haha, well that aside, im interested in joining/starting an RP / wpvp guild if the one im in now doesnt really pan out to RP.

Anyone else interested? PM me we can figure out details and stuff.

Im in the hillsbrad militia now, but basically i gotta get higher up in level to even make it there, and they have a lvl cap of 29. Not sure how much they RP but apparently they do when they wpvp. probably worth joining for now and if the RP isnt there we can always create our own.

if the server issues are solved maybe I can get in the level cap by the end of the week and ask to join too.

If the RP is rare then we will see.

I am also very interested in RP, I have already started with my RP family of L'Lann, a Night Elf Family of 4 members, the Father Elandor who is a Warrior, later to be a TANK. Nioama who is the mother and a priest with HEALER role. Eliandos, their son who is a Hunter and the daugther Eliana which is meant to be a mage but Night Elfs can't be such so I will make her a priest dedicated to damage I guess. There is a backstory to Nioama as of now involving the other members.

Top Bottom