• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Is there any way to get czech reports out of the feed for EN users?

krutopatkin

Authorized
Because thats what the tapa talk app unread section looks like for me right now:

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415968319380.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415968319380.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 150
Those are solved reports from the wotlk realm. I'm not android user, so I don't know how this works, but if it basically shows the new posts from "What's New" link, you can select only specific parts of the forum that you want to watch and that should solve the problem.

1) Navigate to your forum Settings.
2) In the menu on the left, select General Settings under My Account
3) Scroll all the way down, there should be a section named Exclude forums from "What's New":
4) In the list, again scroll all the way down, there should be Kronos with all it's subsections and the English offtopic forum.
5) Select everything above Kronos. You can use Shift and Ctrl+click selecting if you have specific sections you want or don't want to see there.

Let's say I want only news from English Kronos, everything else about TBC, Wotlk and all czech stuff should disappear. So I select EVERYTHING except the last part about Kronos.
whatsnew.png

Below that, there is a checkbox. If you leave it checked, the selected forum parts won't be visible on the forum. This way you can for example hide the Blacklist section.

If this doesn't help, you have to wait for a fix.

Hello,

thank you for the report. I will take a look on it. As Psojed alerady mentioned, you can use the custom filter until a global fix.

Top Bottom