• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Issue with 32bit mac version

JBLT

Hello everyone,

I use wow on mac, eventhough since the app is in 32bits it keep shuting down my computer.

Do you if there is a 64bits version or if there an other solution ? I tried play on mac but it keep crash

If you have any idea would be amazing :)

Shutting down like computer turns off instantly? or gets on shut down procedure? What OsX you are using? I dont think that has to do anything with the wow client.

Thinks for the answer, it's turns off instantly only when i play, but it could work perfectly for one day and the next it's shut down every 15 minutes... and i'm under MacOS 10.13.6

I use a Mac and have no issues with the game client. Try deleting your WTF/WDB folders and see if it helps.

Hello everyone,

I use wow on mac, eventhough since the app is in 32bits it keep shuting down my computer.

Do you if there is a 64bits version or if there an other solution ? I tried play on mac but it keep crash

If you have any idea would be amazing :)
Well if it shuts down your MAC and not just the APP then its more likely to be a client/mac issue and i would recommend getting another downloaded from a different source just to be sure its not a client someone tampered with.

You could also try install VMware or similar virtual machine ? at least ur MAC shouldn't just shut down then.

Top Bottom