• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Issue with spawns.

MrAwesome84

Does anyone else besides me have an issue with the spawn rates on K3?

I used to play in vanilla back in 05 and from what I remember it was no near like this. Truesilver/gold was rare as hell. I would do laps around Un'Goro for Thorium and get about 2-3 stacks a lap (due to competition), now I don't see even a single node half the time.

It seems the spawn time/amount of the Thorium Veins are about 1/5th to 1/8th of their remembered amount.

This all could be just me, but I'd like to see if anyone else is experiencing the same thing.

Does anyone else besides me have an issue with the spawn rates on K3?

I used to play in vanilla back in 05 and from what I remember it was no near like this. Truesilver/gold was rare as hell. I would do laps around Un'Goro for Thorium and get about 2-3 stacks a lap (due to competition), now I don't see even a single node half the time.

It seems the spawn time/amount of the Thorium Veins are about 1/5th to 1/8th of their remembered amount.

This all could be just me, but I'd like to see if anyone else is experiencing the same thing.
This is difficult to say base on memory. I think of the reasons you might not see that much thorium compsred to other veins is that ppl specifically farm thorium but nit the other ores because of arcane crystals. The lower ores are hardly needed at lvl 60

The minerals spawns are definitely wrong, it's actually listed and recognized in several and comprehensive bug report (especially, gold/truesilver is much too frequent, iron is found at much higher levels than it should, mithril is FAR too rare).

The problem is to actually implement the changes, as it's obviously quite a lot of work and is pretty nebulous in its definition.

Top Bottom