• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

It Occurs to Me . . .

hammmy

. . . that if you combined the Corecraft and Kronos objectives status, you'd have a nearly-complete server.

Blueskying here, but wouldn't it be elegant if, once you'd tired of Kronos, you could just transfer/copy to Corecraft and keep on truckin'?

You start 58 on corecraft, what would be the point of transfering a 60

I'd rate TBC as WoW's best expansion. I still prefer good ol' Vanilla though.

I wasn't being that literal. However, if I may slip into pedantic assery for a moment (ahh--comfortable), I will point out that level 60s did in fact go through the real Dark Portal without having to de-level to 58 first. They didn't even feel that it was odd.

And you'd get the very blizz-like hollow feeling in your stomach when you vendour your hard earned t2 gear and replace it with level 58 greens :tongue:

Blueskying here, but wouldn't it be elegant if, once you'd tired of Kronos, you could just transfer/copy to Corecraft and keep on truckin'?

It certainly would.
But why would twinstar just "give" their players to the competition? If anything like this ever happens, and that's A BIGASS IF, it is thousand times more likely that you'd be able to continue on twinstars' TBC realm than on any other.

It certainly would.
But why would twinstar just "give" their players to the competition? If anything like this ever happens, and that's A BIGASS IF, it is thousand times more likely that you'd be able to continue on twinstars' TBC realm than on any other.

blue-sky adj.1. Unrealistic and impractical: "[The author] shows what is testable physics, what is philosphy's domain, and what is blue-sky nonsense" (Ann Finkbeiner).

In my impractical and unrealistic alternate reality, I would have combined Corecraft & Kronos as their coding objectives would have meshed. In effect, they become their own team. Also, CloudFlare would deliver free service and unlimited bandwidth to them in Russia, where Putin would guarantee their protection from the courts for life.

Top Bottom