• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

It's time to celebrate!

Davros

Happy birthday to you, and to us! Two years ago today we launched what would over time become one of the most stable and highest regarded vanilla projects available to all. This success has not come without its share of challenges and naysayers. But despite those who have tried to do the project harm over the years either verbally or electronically, we have and will continue to persevere and overcome. As the saying goes, what doesn’t kill you only makes you stronger. All the challenges we’ve faced has only made us better, but the true strength of Kronos is all of you. While other projects have great communities, our amazing community is by far the best without question.

Your passion, enthusiasm, resiliency and perseverance is what fuels us. Your support, your passion is why we do what we do. Whether it’s a loss of sleep to deal with technical issues or late nights fixing bugs and developing content, you will never see us complain because your passion is our passion. Without you, there is no us. Without you we would not be here today celebrating! Two years may have passed, but there’s a lot more fun and things to come. Our future is strong, our determination is unwavering, and our passion is and always will be to provide you with the best in game and out of game experience possible.

Happy two years Kronos and to our amazing community, we look forward to may more with you. See you in game, and safe travels.

9eef2cb7472c3691bee31c258c827a7e_gif-happy-66th-birthday-to-gif-meme-birthday_470-310.gif

2 years already? and I am still lvl 1!!!!! (I did kill a lvl 10 trogg on my own though , /flex)

Top Bottom