• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Alliance Join 'Invictus' for a unique and challenging raiding experience

hey Rhaz. I was expecting you to make an extremely serious post here on the forums.

I don't know why you have to talk bad about us like you are here. there's no need for that. at the time you recieved that message from me, I've had enough of you. I'm sorry, I'm usually not like that.

But when you have been giving countless times to improve your attitude, even recieving items from our raids, but still refuse to equip anything else than your Magister's set because, and I quote "I just want to look cool in my gear, I don't care how much dmg I do. I'm fine with being carried through MC like 10 years ago" .. that pissed me off mate, not gonna lie..

in the end when we wanted to kindly tell you to either leave or recieve a guildkick, you decided to post "fuck you, i quit!" in guild chat..

you my friend, are nothing but bad news.. but I still do wish you the best of luck here on Kronos, and I hope that you may forever stay fashionable'ish in your Magister's set..

Kind regards,
phocus

As a long term wow fashionista I approve of this thread!
But being a stylish gentleman or lady is more than having the right clothes. Even more important is knowing what to wear at the right occasion! You don't wear your cocktail dress to a black tie dinner!

Top Bottom