• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warlock Jokarz's Dreadsteed Summoning Service (Alliance)

Jokarz

Dreadsteed.jpg
I want to offer you a service known as the Dreadsteed epic mount service. We as warlock have the ability to obtain this gorgeous flaming horse. But in order to obtain this mighty flaming Dreadsteed, you need a series of quests (and tons of gold) which end in Dire Maul West. This last quest requires you to start an event in DM:W. In this event you will have to summon the Dreadstseed, and obtain your summoning spell.

Now, heart of the matter is:

For this event to happen you need 3 items, all three cost 250g total...250g wow...too much after you have already spent 150g and a bit more on the rest of the quest, right?! Well, good news, these items can be re-used by another warlock who does the event with and for you!

This means you will save a lot of gold if you wish to use my services.

My offer:

I will, after arranging a date/time, help you with your DMW group, clear a full DM-W run like any other, and after killing Immol'thar (last boss required dead to be able to start the event), start the event and get you your epic mount.

My fee? My fee for this service will be 60g. This will save you a total of 190g on your epic mount. If you want me to just summon the Dreadsteed, and not clear entire DMW with you, the cost will be only 40g.

To sum it up, this is what you have to do/know if you are interested:
- Contact me and arrange a date/time
- Find a Dire Maul West group = a tank, a healer and 1 dps (with good AoE is a plus). (BTW, contact me before you start making a group, to make sure I'm available)
- I will not be providing a full group, however I can try to assist in finding people for you
- Have either 40g or 60g ready to pay me. Before or after, we will agree the terms when we set the date.
- And lastly, and most importantly: be on the
"Dreadsteed of Xoroth" quest

If you are interested in this service, you can either contact me ingame, pm me on the forums or leave a message here.

Cheers,

Jokarz

Last edited:
Warlocks helped:
  • Putrefion
  • Thcfarmer
  • Edhris
  • Rondarousy
  • Naitre

Last edited:
i had guy who want only 50g for the same service :D

Great for him :) - Everyone has a different rate and different perks they include in them. So far, those I've helped has been happy with the service and have enjoyed it.

Had a great and easy run, he even took the time to clear the tree mobs for a friend who needed that boss. Would recommend to anyone.

Another happy customer! Remember you can contact me for tips or help about this quest-chain!

Top Bottom