• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Jungle Cove

I think this is a cool idea and has lots of potential. I'll make an effort to contribute when i have something worth sharing.

Introducing our server there would be a really nice idea. The question is just who dies it? One of our staff or just one member here?

The site wants bloggers, people actively posting stuff about their server or guild. That basically means:

- The ability to post interesting or useful articles
- The time and dedication to do so actively

Nobody states that the author has to be a GM or admin. Any user can post stuff too, the only difference will be that he won't have a direct connection to the admins. That doesn't mean his information can't be right.
In fact, the author of this website wrote that he aims to provide a free discussion forum for any server and/or guild, that would prevent discussions (by banning people for example), thus the site is created as "by players, for players".

Chero isn't the guy. If Chero wrote some articles, he wouldn't be fixing your bugs :whistling:

Top Bottom