• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warrior Just hit 60 on warrior

Zional13

Hi all,

I will turn 60 very soon on my warrior and wondered what is the first thing I need to do? Get gear from certain dungeons? Grind rep to get gear? Level up my profs?

All advice welcome, thanks!

Queue up for WSG.

Jk. I'd say you should go farm preraid BiS. Farm UBRS, BRD, work on getting titanic legs, lionheart helm.

I recommend to go protect while running these instances - last days i noticed huge demand of tanks on both faction (strat, scholo, DiM). While tanking you can roll on dps armor too.

I recommend to go protect while running these instances - last days i noticed huge demand of tanks on both faction (strat, scholo, DiM). While tanking you can roll on dps armor too.

I used to tank any instance with Fury or Arms spec even. You might only have troubles with DM north becouse those damn ogres hit really hard! But other than that you should be fine with a decent tanking gear :wink:

Anyways if your main purpose is to start raiding then you should focus on getting all the pre-raid BiS you need. After that you should focus on your economy to be able to get all the consumables you'll need for raids. And last but not least you might want to start the Cenarion Circle quests to get enough reputation for when AQ20 is out, and also there are some nice stuff you can buy with tokens.

If your main purpose is PvPing then... well good luck with that! No but really, ranking up is never easy. You might want to start with the good ol' WSG pugs, get rank 6 and sniff around, try to figure out if there's a premade group and who's leading it, try to get in contact with them. Also get exalted with your AV faction, that hammer and ring are waiting for you!

Top Bottom