• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

just sayin' hello:)

cento

Authorized
Just found out about this awsome project and i cant tell u how excited i am... im beyond excited i am ... no words :)

i missed vanilla so much:(
I played /raided in early vanilla where AQ wasnt even out.. ah good times .

I came back every expansion but couldnt play more then a week because the game was so dull,souless and easy -.- ... and .... flying mounts :/

Keep up the good work guys hope to see you all online soon:)

lok'tar ogar

if all goes to play ill be bringing 4 friends with me :p ... hope warlords of dreanor will suck, so they'll have time to play with me on vanilla :D :whistling:

Yo =) let's cross our fingers that we'll see a release before new years!

I actually had to google warlords of dreanor. I'm so done with retail Wow :)

I was done with retail wow when i couldn't even get myself to level to 70 in TBC... but for some odd reason Ialways came back, every expansion just to leave in a week or 2...
i dunno why i have/had this urge to give blizzard my money,even tho i knew im not gonna like it -.-

never again!
the final nail in the coffin was f**** boring ass Pandas...
i rather donate 10 €every month to kronos then ever play retail again :)

Rerail it dead...i play on some fr acc's....and dont wanna back there.Vanilla>all exp

Rerail it dead...i play on some fr acc's....and dont wanna back there.Vanilla>all exp

True but if i would have to pick the best expansion i would say tbc,cos it still had a littlebof that hardcore vanilla flavor but no where near as good... and flying mounts :pukes: :S

I actually had to google warlords of dreanor. I'm so done with retail Wow :)

I sometimes watch a few minutes of retail WoW streams on twitch to remind myself of how much I hate the current WoW.

I actually wouldn't mind paying a subscription fee for a populated blizzlike vanilla wow server.

There's just nothing out there worth playing. Wildstar's dead, TESO is boring, SWTOR got old fast, GW2 meh, ArchAge is faceplanting... sigh

Fairly sure that a subscription fee would be illegal, "illegal" as in "illegal enough for Blizzard to try and shut it down". At least that's what I've heard. But honestly, if this server would happen to be as great as is promises to be, I really wouldn't mind paying a small fee every month - it could fix many many problems for the server as well, there would be no concern with players playing multiple factions, multiboxing, and server would not need to introduce donation rewards.

Discussion about monthly fees is pointless. As I know, it will never happen (it's long story to explain). And if you are willing to pay, just donate the project.

Top Bottom