• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

K1 Fight Nights

dms

Authorized
Calling all ex-rankers, tryhards, pvp players!

Recently I feel k1 pvp has been on the rise, pug games have been decent and qtimes for horde not so bad anymore. This week we have seen 2 organized wsg fight nights between horde and alliance, which has been great fun. Lets keep riding this wave and try to expand on what has been established shall we?

Here is poll to vote which day every week we could gather our forces and fight till the death, or 3 flag captures idk. http://www.strawpoll.me/11240848/r you can choose multiple options.

So far there has been only 1 group from each faction. From horde I think there is enough interest to make a 2nd or 3rd group but so far I heard alliance is having a hard time to find more ppl to join the forces. Guys this is why you ranked, so that you could get gear and fight these glorious premade vs premade battles, join us pls ))

If all goes well and our fight ring grows steadily, I hope in the future we can do ab and maybe organize some outdoor fights in plaguelands(whoever caps all 4 towers first wins) and silithus (200 silithyst first wins) aswell. Also I think we could use another platform where alliance/horde could communicate together to organize these more easily be it whatsapp/skype or whatever.

Cheers.

I'll try to get more Alliance into this as I did for these last 2 fight nights, but it was kinda hard already beacuse we are 100% dependant on ex-War Sole members and only few more, if someone can't come there isn't a replacement (like last night, 0 mage, 0 lock, full melee grp) because 99% of the faction is 100% PvE oriented, other people just weren't interested so far. So yeah, if you are Alliance and wanna be a part of this (casters especially), feel free to whisper me in game or something since it's usually me who manages Alliance premade. Really need more people to get into this so it's not always just 15-20 people who we can count on. On the other hand, I hope some other Ally teams step up aswell, so there aren't 3 Horde groups waiting in queue for 2 hour until we finish games against other premades.

P.S.: I can probably attend any night if we set a date few days in advance like we did last 2 times. However, wednesday, thursday and sunday are out of question since guilds raid on these days and on saturdays many probably wanna go out or something. That being said, imo we should just set tuesday and friday in stone for this and make it a regular thing, kind of like guild raids.

Most of us still raid as well, so I think in terms of days Tuesday & Friday are perfect.

What would be really cool, but maybe impossible because of greed - but we could fight X v X and the last faction standing gets whatever world boss as a reward. I know some Alliance member will probably get an aneurysm when reading such blasphemy but I think at this point noone really cares for the NR loot anyway.

That would be cool Smooglab, but guilds who camp world mobs don't have any interest in PvP, much less if they had something to lose like that. On Alliance atleast.

Yeah Sarei Im well aware of the alliance pve situation, but hopefully you guys have energy to keep promoting this and eventually we will have more groups. For example alliance has an abundance of druids and building a wsg group around them shouldnt be too hard: Lild, Carebearzz, Immaculate, Capture and others I dont remember or know, its just a matter of creating awareness and motivation.

What would be really cool, but maybe impossible because of greed - but we could fight X v X and the last faction standing gets whatever world boss as a reward. I know some Alliance member will probably get an aneurysm when reading such blasphemy but I think at this point noone really cares for the NR loot anyway.

Nice try smoog )) in the future some prizes might be nice to increase ppl participating but I think the biggest incentive here is fun.

So far the poll has 29 votes, saturday got the most votes and friday second, but I agree tuesday and friday might be good days to set in stone. Both saturday and friday will always have variance in attendance because of other stuff to do on weekends.

Also I created this shivtr page: http://kronos1fightclub.shivtr.com/

Could use it to signup for events so we can see how many groups both sides might be getting and also for easier communication and organizing in the future. I know from experience that people are very lazy to use these but what do you think?

ps. for horde people we have 2 chat channels for pvprs /join bracketpeople or /join DDC

pps. for all the k2 pvp whiners, its never too late to roll k1 things are pretty cool here ))

ppps. I guess this another good time to promote #FREETILT2016 #FREEJONN2016

Last edited:
Ye, it's been fun

one other thing I thought maybe we could do is organize 2v2's in stv arena / dm arena. Not in competitive or tournament fashion, just show up with team or make team on the spot with ppl who show up and play some games, can communicate over TS who goes up next etc. Maybe gurky would be willing to provide the LOS he planned in the cancelled 2v2 tourney

need more ally mages

or less horde undead undead mages

silithus (200 silithyst first wins)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
no

Reactions: dms
yeah lets set up games when elbae works so horde have advantage right off the bat bis idea. fags (edit)

would be nice if these fight nights will become fight evenings. because i have +5h from server :sad:

Thanks for making this thread Dms. Nice to see how it got rolling from some posts in the K1 pvp thread to this. Since I started ranking it has been my "dream" to have set nights for PvP like we have for PvE. I hope we can make this a steady thing.

On horde we also could use more players since Friday we had some issues finding our last spots. AV weekend for rankers and ZG/AQ20 for PvE-ers are such a drain. For next tuesday I welcome horde to /w me or Malise about it, or start your own group ofcourse.

Best time for me would be start at 20:00, considering we do have people who can only play until ~23:00-24:00 and games average an hour.

Let's make it official then, TUESDAY 20:00 SERVER TIME next premade games.

Last week horde had a lot of players, if we can gather the same amount on alliance then AB should be possible! :)

screenshots of previous games, or didnt happen and i fok u.
OM39QV1.png

First game :p

This looks fun, wish I had a K1 toon

Never too late to reroll

Poll results so far indicating that Saturday, Friday and Tuesday would be the most popular days.

I posted this before but if everyone who is interested in these games could register here: http://kronos1fightclub.shivtr.com/ it would make the organizing of these nights alot easier for everyone. We will have events in the calendar (anyone is free to add new ones) and if you want/can join just signup for the specific date/event and we will know how many teams to expect. Default starting times should be 20.00 I guess, changed accoding to situation.

Its prolly still going to take a while to have multiple teams on these nights but just keep spreading the word and eventually we will get there!

Top Bottom