• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

K1 Fight Nights

It's just not the same without you there xposet men

Ignorant as you are you probably think this is the real exposed. But the one posting here is merely a cheap fake. I remember real exposed.

images

offtopic but I've always wondered: who is carrying the ring in that picture?
6n0riBr.jpg

Some decent, quite intense, game from last night out of nowhere.. Let's gather up tonight again for more fun

dde1f07b124f5c46666683b5812ef26a.png

Why would I want to fight a bunch of savages who's only ability is to plop down windfury totem and smash things?

dYEqANWt.png

Standard tripple frostmage alliance team vs tripple warrior horde team. We see who had fun, and who won in the end.

Standard tripple frostmage alliance team vs tripple warrior horde team. We see who had fun, and who won in the end.
Horde would've won that game in 15minutes or less if they'd played it properly, had 6-8 on offense positioning properly, catching jumps and kited with druid/mage/hunter, but they chose to expend 5-6 of their team on egy/efr tanking with a tank warrior, which lead to their loss. Alliance had 3 mages but as you can see horde team had so much more dps they were just farming mid.

Too bad only retarded tank turtle strats, r13 pom mages, r14 shamans that don't even fakecast etc on this server, the quality of "prem" games is really lower than some pug v pug games I've played on others servers.

i think i am done doing pvp here till server merge.

i don't see the fun in this stupid tactic horde like to follow with warrior in tank gear sitting in cap spot with healers while pom pyro mages/elemental shamans try their luck in getting their flag back. i can understand a ranking premade doing it but for people (on both sides) gathering to have some fun it makes no sense.

I don't care who wins or loses as long as games are nice and honestly i don't see it happening lately.

cheers.

Last edited:
wasnt to much fun for us either running in circles behind sarei - i spent half the bg in trap + sheep.

and as far as i remember both teams had more players in offense than in defense

He wasn't talking about that game, but the one from a day before.. The one from yesterday was pretty fun actually, offensive and opened with a fast pace, unlike majority of others.

Greetings from the pvp-nob. Awsome games we had on friday, were we won 3-0 ofc ;D (thats not an ofc by any means)

But it's exactly what I told the guys on saturday were we had a semi premade vs warsole, that is not gonna cut it :p
So then I rather do something else, like picking peacebloom or fishing firefin snapper.

When you join AV but both factions are full of caster dps and you're just a punching bag!

[video=youtube;3MtygKD8CnU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MtygKD8CnU[/video]

When you join AV but both factions are full of caster dps and you're just a punching bag!

[video=youtube;3MtygKD8CnU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MtygKD8CnU[/video]

It seems u need teaching in the art of the midzergsmen.

big mouth horde winning game 2-0 and come alliance chat to talk crap.
they lose Ayz mid game and then lose game as well.

less chat more pewpew guys

- - - Updated - - -

p.s. big respect for gravitation btw. he shows good sportsmanship in games

Last edited:
Top Bottom