• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

K1 Fight Nights

just these guys who trashtalking and spamming /spit /laugh for no reason are usually deal least impact in game

can we organize some games for the weekend or even today?

cant even remember when was the last time we had proper games.

Kinda been losing my interest lately with merge being delayed and games being more scarce by the day.

So really good news by Chero today, but I think we will have a better chance after merge, atleast Im pretty held up with irl and other stuff atm dunno about others.

Well Horde did make a full premade last night, but it was like almost 2 am even though all players were EU.. At those hours Alliance can't even fill up, let alone be picky about setup or having all good/geared players :D Maybe try making it around 21 or so tonight, when there could actually be a decent team to play against))

There was a Horde premade running from ~20:30 but we only got into like 4 games or so before I left at ~22:30. Don't know what happened after that.

horde strategy:
make stacked group when there is no ally group to play and stomp pugs
disband when ally scrambles group together

alliance strategy:
gather all the best players on alliance side and lose to chinese warriors using tuf

So is this going to happen? Think we can get Ally team going any night (today as well), just need to know if Horde can pull off the group

Yesterday we didnt have people, Im gonna try later today, you up for 5v5/7v7 or any other not full group setup if we dont have enough?

farmed that tidal charm for nothing man

Don't worry your rocket helm is enough to stop me one millisecond before I can click to return the flag that is standing right infront of me... I still regret I didn't make a screen of that! :crying:

just wanna play some games, men

i'll skip dragonslaying tomorrow if hrode comes with some group that actually wants to play

Dear WHorde,
any chance you stop farming green geared ret paladins and actually play premade vs premade this weekend?

Last edited:
Dear WHorde,
any chance you stop farming green geared ret paladins and actually play premade vs premade this weekend?
Would love to. Just lack people that actually wants to put in effort. Tried three days in a row earlier on this week.

Top Bottom