• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[K1] Time to put premades in their own queue?

Lildyo

Authorized
So for anyone that has done battlegrounds on Kronos 1 in the last few months, you know the situation is pretty dire. I'm not even sure it needs to be explained. The ranker premades on each side have effectively driven out almost all casual PvPers from both horde and alliance. Queue times have gone up a lot, with many evenings there will be no WSG games popping for over an hour in between games. Pugs just don't want to continue getting rekd by premades every game in a row.

It is on the backs of pugs/casual PvPers that the ranker premades farm their honor, but it has basically pushed out almost all of the casual PvPers. Premades are a great thing for when you want even, competitive WSG games against other premades, but frankly, farming pugs as a premade hardly qualifies as PvP. Keep premades so that we can have proper premade vs premade fights, but put it in a separate queue. I don't want this to turn into the typical argument about whether pugs deserve to win or not against premades. I'm just stating the reality, which is that they simply stop queueing entirely because of the premades.

If the Kronos devs don't do something about this, the queues will only continue to get worse.

I'm from K2 but the situation is exactly the same. A lot of people quitted and PvP at NA times it's almost dead with only 1 warsong or AB running.

Dodging, wintrade, afking in av and all of the negative points related to PvP has it's source on PREMADES.

If we have separated it will increase significantly PvP healthy

It's dead due to the reason stated in the OP, and with AQ being out you can get comparable to r14 items for 10% the time invested. Really from a warrior perspective you just want the hamstring gloves and you are set.

Also doesn't help when you can't communicate with half your team because they don't speak the same language.

In relation to dodging / wintrading the best way to fix it, imo, is to give deserter to anyone that drops que. Occasionally you'll get deserter after a disconnect or some such but that seems like a small price to pay.

If the problem doesn't stem from that I got nothing. Premades farmin pugs is how it goes. Welcome to vanilla.

@topic: all I can say is yes, atleast for people like me that log in to play a few bgs ->FOR FUN<- there is literally no incentive for me to log in anymore. Last ~6 times I queued I got some premade, half of horde afking. I've entirely lost hope in the vanilla PvP system, I always knew it was broken, but with so many people abusing it I just cba. Damn egos killing the server's PvP scene, guess you posing in r14 gear in IF is more important than actually using it against other players.

In relation to dodging / wintrading the best way to fix it, imo, is to give deserter to anyone that drops que. Occasionally you'll get deserter after a disconnect or some such but that seems like a small price to pay.

If the problem doesn't stem from that I got nothing. Premades farmin pugs is how it goes. Welcome to vanilla.

I find it so ridiculous so many people state that ''this is vanilla'' CUS ITS FUCKING NOT, NONE OF YOU MORONS PLAYED REAL VANILLA THEN, NONE. you did not meet 70% premades when pugging , and people didnt AFK- win the other team so that b1 is nearly 1mil every fucking week are u kidding me !?!? these backpedaling dragonslayers are ABUSING a old queue system and KRONOS DEVS need to FIX THIS SHIT with premades before EVERYONE has quit besides these mongoloids.

many ppl here played on other private servers before thus think "this is how its meant to be"
not realising the other p servers just had as broken pvp as kronos has
but the devs seem to think the same, so shall it be. just let it doe, the loud ppl seem to enjoy dodge n wintrade fest. so much better than AV rush, eh eh eh

many ppl here played on other private servers before thus think "this is how its meant to be"
not realising the other p servers just had as broken pvp as kronos has
but the devs seem to think the same, so shall it be. just let it doe, the loud ppl seem to enjoy dodge n wintrade fest. so much better than AV rush, eh eh eh
im pressing facepalm because thats what we do

these backpedaling dragonslayers

Who's the one that didn't play vanilla? I'd like to reference you to every vanilla pvp video ever. Players considered the best in the game clicking half their spells and keyboard turning. I could go on.

Obviously things have changed you turdburglar. But the essence is the same. And that essence is that people with more gear, more time, and more organization farm those without. It will never be like it was back in the day. The only thing we can do is try to make it as close as possible.

Now if you're done slapping your dickbeaters on the keyboard in a nerdrage how bout you close your cocksucker and give some constructive feedback. Like how about a suggestion. Or a reason my suggestion won't work.

Oh yeah. A few more things because I think you're a cunt. People afk'ed all the time back in the day. Blizzard just didn't care enough until they finally implemented the report afk stuff where people would get no honor long after it ceased to mattered. It was common for people to graveyard afk against premades.

And complaining about 1mil caps. GTFO casual. I saw a druid once that farmed standing 1 at 7 mil plus for a month + just so no one else could get r14. I remember inspecting a warrior at standing 2 with 8 mil. Blizzard didn't care about account sharing, win trading, or anything else. People used to terrain exploit the flag in wsg all the time for wins. Never got banned. If you had low caps back then you were on a server with a player implemented honor cap which could be considered exploiting the system depending how you look at it.

It's a grind Captain Vanilla. Always has been. Always will be. If you aren't going to be helpful just go back to whatever sissy call of duty-esque game you were playing before where I'm sure they appreciate your CAPLOCKS FOR EMPHASIS every other word. #madcuzbad.

Reactions: dms
Premade in retail was useless, you could jump to AB/AV with ease when facing strong opponent in wsg,i got rank13 solo-queuing during summer break in 2005 back then, but we didnt have a clue about the honor system.
Due to this AB and AV were the prominent bg on my server, and i guess on most server aswell.

For some reason the multiqueue option was removed here from the start, and now the pvp population is beyond repair, that even if we bring it back, that wont change a thing (it was tried 3 months ago and it failed, or didnt have time to bloom)

For awhile NA ques werent bad but the past week or so yee it has been completely dead. Just lack of people playing really and combination of just getting dominated by either side so no desire to que.

From time to time I play for both sides (druid ally / warlock horde)
solo que ofc
I do not see any problems except for a small number of players

Top Bottom