• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

k2 Chrisboys mage pvp video

chrisboy789

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLNKXIf3mc23xjdSkPSAFCkhvhoaFIvXQF&v=-uElUDka8qA

some fights on k2 also have another video on my channel this is my 2nd 1

WATCH AT 3:53 R14 Bought account Yesmaster trys to avoid a lost /dueling and = dies

Secrets to killing anyone on k2!! here's a tip track them down when they change to pve spec to raid and make sure to never allow them to get mana or health along with any buffs and just abuse Sap/Cheapshot to add combo points over and over to the point you feel good about yourself enough to even edit the video to show when you win but not die, good day ^ ^

Last edited:
just one day
thenx
profilepic90725_1.gif

nice, but i prefered the other one

[video=youtube;IFQipVIzeVo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFQipVIzeVo[/video]

/lol at the quality of K2 pvp. I mean how many CDs do a rank 14 rogue need to use to kill a mage that just rezzed and has no buffs / shields? (not saying that he mage is any good either)

Can't wait to have you all on K1 for some face rolling action!

I mean how many CDs do a rank 14 rogue need
Says the guy spamming tidal charm on cooldown for no reason.

a mage that just rezzed and has no buffs / shields?
Seemed full hp to me the first time, and he even caught the rogue in sheep lul.

Good vid would watch again. Hope to see you guys soon on Kronos United™

/lol at the quality of K2 pvp. I mean how many CDs do a rank 14 rogue need to use to kill a mage that just rezzed and has no buffs / shields? (not saying that he mage is any good either)

Can't wait to have you all on K1 for some face rolling action!
whens the last time u even won a warsong gulch

The rogue in my video at 3:53 LOST A DUEL IN BRD & DIED.
THIS R14 Rogue was name ZYZLOL & The new owner who bought the account not for sure changed the name to Yesmaster
anyway in my video at 3:53 he died to me in a duel fair fight.

So now he makes a movie when I was at my weakest point running to attend my guilds raid pve spec in a hurry

ALSO ofc he edit the video to show him win and never lose ofc ... but he did lost watch 3;53 in my movie bye ^>^

Top Bottom