• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[K2] Finally AB Weekend!

AsCE

Authorized
Now we will finally be able to have some fun! Right!.... Right?? WRONG!

Gonna be another snoozefest weekend in AV, #k2pvpmegerfun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy6hNwk95g4&feature=youtu.be

Update: We had 7 great pug vs pug matches. Horde prevailed with a 100% winrate and allys went back to AV.

So i guess we can deduct that premades are not the problem, people just want the easiest way to make honor. So the simple solution is to nerf AV honor.

Last edited:
Update: We had 7 great pug vs pug matches. Horde prevailed with a 100% winrate and allys went back to AV.

AB weekend was fun

Thx for this AB weekend, those 7 games were great fun. Got 210/3000 neutral, so AB dagger is not to far out of grasp!

Update 2: Seems AB is going strong at the moment, having 2 ABs pop at the same time :) This is the most fun i've had on this server after 2 weeks of constant pvp.

Hopefully some changes will be made soon so that i can experience AB/WSG every night :)

2 abs on peak time on an ab weekend. thats nothing short of fucking pathetic. its insane how they have let this shitfest go on for so long.

Top Bottom