• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warlock [K2] Warlock Gear & DPS Spreadsheet

GuybrushT

Authorized
This is a fully customizable spreadsheet I created for Nost back in the day.
I've been recently improving it and adding all the Kronos II gear:

Gear List

Character Settings

How to edit:

File -> Make a copy

Efd2FaC.png

Gear Sheet

Select your gear on the left and the stat weights will change accordingly.
The column on the right is the expected value for that piece.
Gear enchants are at the very bottom of this page.

DXA9YLh.png

Character Sheet

This is where you select your talents, rotation, buffs, etc.
Modify only the fields in green:

8KThorK.png

Some side notes:

• If you want a custom talent spec, select Custom on the list and edit the Custom column on the Talent page.

• The value of "on use" trinkets is highly dependant on the fight duration, can't really compare them with the other trinkets.

• If you enter a boss resistance over 75 you'll get stat weights for 10 and 20 spell penetration, 20 pen. is not the same as 2x 10 pen. since it doesn't scale linearly.

Thanks for making this, it is very helpful.

Will it be updated with the new AV gear eventually?

This is a fully customizable spreadsheet I created for Nost back in the day.
I've been recently improving it and adding all the Kronos II gear:

Gear List

Character Settings

How to edit:

File -> Make a copy

Efd2FaC.png

Gear Sheet

Select your gear on the left and the stat weights will change accordingly.
The column on the right is the expected value for that piece.
Gear enchants are at the very bottom of this page.

DXA9YLh.png

Character Sheet

This is where you select your talents, rotation, buffs, etc.
Modify only the fields in green:

8KThorK.png

Some side notes:

• If you want a custom talent spec, select Custom on the list and edit the Custom column on the Talent page.

• The value of "on use" trinkets is highly dependant on the fight duration, can't really compare them with the other trinkets.

• If you enter a boss resistance over 75 you'll get stat weights for 10 and 20 spell penetration, 20 pen. is not the same as 2x 10 pen. since it doesn't scale linearly.

https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?item=19165
Flarecore leggings are missing

Updated for BWL

I'm curious why you've set boss resistance in your link to 0? All the web research I've done indicates that 145 was the boss resistance back then. Is it a Kronos thing or your own findings?

I'm curious why you've set boss resistance in your link to 0? All the web research I've done indicates that 145 was the boss resistance back then. Is it a Kronos thing or your own findings?

Stock mangos bosses don't have a shadow resistance over 75, other than Gehennas at 93.
Most servers don't change it and from my dps meters it doesn't look like Kronos increased them as well, but I haven't really bothered to do some extensive testing.

If you got some legitimate sources for boss resistances back during vanilla I'd love to see it, I've looked but couldn't find anything other than random guesses.

Stock mangos bosses don't have a shadow resistance over 75, other than Gehennas at 93.
Most servers don't change it and from my dps meters it doesn't look like Kronos increased them as well, but I haven't really bothered to do some extensive testing.

If you got some legitimate sources for boss resistances back during vanilla I'd love to see it, I've looked but couldn't find anything other than random guesses.

THanks for the reply. Stuff I found were some spell penetration guides, where ppl created a breakdown table based on a formula(They didn't really give their sample size from testing)
Just didn't wanna collect months of data in order to confirm and was curious where your number was coming from.
Copying resistance from stock mangos sounds good enough for me.

Just added ZG, AD and t0.5

Included math for the trinkets as well:

1 min fight: ZHC > ToEP > HCoD > ToA > DIE
2 min fight: ToEP > ToA > ZHC > DIE > HCoD
3 min fight: ZHC > ToA > ToEP > DIE > HCoD

Sheet now has all the Silithus gear that's just been added to the server.
Other than the Rockfury Bracers, the Abyssal Cloth Amice of Sorcery is pretty damn good as well.

Added math for the Wrath of Cenarius: http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=21190
Assuming a 5% proc chance, its a pretty weak ring.

I no longer play here so no. But if anyone wants to update it pm me your email and ill give you permissions to edit.

No problem, it's still very good in it's current form. I've been playing around with it as I just recently hit 60 and am trying to use it to build a natural upgrade path for each slot.

Basically I'm making the assumption that I have no buffs and then like to see how the gear values change. Question for you...would I only select 'Yes' for Curse of Shadow under settings if that's being applied by another Warlock? If I'm the one applying it...would I leave that as 'No' as then enter in 'Shadow' as the curse I'm using in my rotation?

No problem, it's still very good in it's current form. I've been playing around with it as I just recently hit 60 and am trying to use it to build a natural upgrade path for each slot.

Basically I'm making the assumption that I have no buffs and then like to see how the gear values change. Question for you...would I only select 'Yes' for Curse of Shadow under settings if that's being applied by another Warlock? If I'm the one applying it...would I leave that as 'No' as then enter in 'Shadow' as the curse I'm using in my rotation?

Leave it at yes for both cases.

Seeking some help regarding trinkets. I know that this spreadsheet is outdated now as patch 1.9 and AQ gear is out, but my question would be valid regardless.

I understand the trinkets are separated into a passive category and an "on use" category. Are we supposed to use one of each type generally?

For example right now I have:
Talisman of Ephemeral Power
Zandalarian Hero Charm
Royal Seal
Eye of the Beast

When I mark the gear my toon is currently wearing, and my expected buffs in a typical raid...this sheet is telling me that ToEP and ZHC are the clear cut choices for maximum dps...even though they are both classified as "trinket 2".

Am I doing something wrong by equipping both and using both on cooldown (one after the other)?

Last edited:
Top Bottom