• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

K3 3-Questions

Cr0wL0ck

Last edited:
#1: Info will be coming before launch when we release full info. But as we said, solo will still get more xp. This should help people want to group up though, which is a great thing.
#2: Info will be coming on this before launch as well.
#3. World buff works exactly as it currently does with Naxx. After the 1 month, buffs will be enabled for raids.

#1: Info will be coming before launch when we release full info. But as we said, solo will still get more xp. This should help people want to group up though, which is a great thing.
#2: Info will be coming on this before launch as well.
#3. World buff works exactly as it currently does with Naxx. After the 1 month, buffs will be enabled for raids.

@Davros: You guys should make one of those sick server trailers with all infos and advantages over xyz (e.g. everything scripted, most bugs fixed from previous servers etc.), give an overview of the twinstar shop (some newbs probably still think kronos is p2w). Oh and while your at it remove cross factions mounts, I don't care about them, but if I recall correctly, this was 1 thing that came up again and again.. or do these generate so much $? Spread that trailer over all social media/reddit and make sure the server is capable of handling all these people during launch (not sure what time ur planning to launch, but don't do it during primetime).

It would indeed be quite awesome seeing a mini trailer that highlights some of the differences such as the session control that ensures people cannot multibox or even alt-tab to manually play multiple accounts along with the other changes.

- Another thing i would really like to see return with K3 would the the Kronos Launcher ^^

I'd love nothing more than to have a trailer of some sort. Right now, all our focus is on development work (K3 & TBC) and preparing for K3.
Bug fix videos might be as far as we get if we're lucky. We'd rather put the effort into improving the quality of the server instead of a flashy video.

I get that, but please don't neglect Kronos presence on the interwebz, I want K3 to flourish with a good population.

I'm wondering of Horde this time, for some reason i feel like game will be horde favor when compared to population with the k3

if there will be a poll for k3 since its release almost in a month now. (faction/class rates possible overview)

I just made a simple poll from survey monkey btw. its open to see stats aswell. https://tr.surveymonkey.com/r/MVJXPVK
Here This should show: Results

Last edited:
Top Bottom