• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warrior [K3] Charge Issue

Killa162

Authorized
Is this already well documented or not? Going through this class forum it doesn't look like it. Or maybe this is how Vanilla charge was and I don't know better. Only a few things, 1) Charge places you behind, inside, or vastly far away infront of your target. 2) Locks you in place after use once you reach the charge destination for about .5 to 1 second. Can't move forward, strife, backpeddle(lol), or anything. Is this intended? The charge stun gets applied and by the time I'm able to gain control of my character to move, my target is running away from me(talking in a PvP pov here since PvE mobs don't run from you, unless humans, but at that point your in combat so charge doesn't apply to that topic. But in PvP, when I charge someone, that's my chance to get that free white hit, or white hit + MS off on the target before anything happens. Can't do that if my target is able to move sooner than I can, or I end up inside of them, behind facing the wrong way, or infront of them but I'm more then 5yd away so I'm out of melee range. When I get home I can gladly take video of this, I might be playing from NA but I'm pretty sure charge doesn't work like this even with 100ms Lol.

Is this already well documented or not? Going through this class forum it doesn't look like it. Or maybe this is how Vanilla charge was and I don't know better. Only a few things, 1) Charge places you behind, inside, or vastly far away infront of your target. 2) Locks you in place after use once you reach the charge destination for about .5 to 1 second. Can't move forward, strife, backpeddle(lol), or anything. Is this intended? The charge stun gets applied and by the time I'm able to gain control of my character to move, my target is running away from me(talking in a PvP pov here since PvE mobs don't run from you, unless humans, but at that point your in combat so charge doesn't apply to that topic. But in PvP, when I charge someone, that's my chance to get that free white hit, or white hit + MS off on the target before anything happens. Can't do that if my target is able to move sooner than I can, or I end up inside of them, behind facing the wrong way, or infront of them but I'm more then 5yd away so I'm out of melee range. When I get home I can gladly take video of this, I might be playing from NA but I'm pretty sure charge doesn't work like this even with 100ms Lol.
Sorry i have no idea about warriors, but if you are uncertain about certain mechanics or possible bugs check the bugtracker. If you found a bug you have to add evidence from back in the days. https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?issues

There are more issues too:
- It can happen that the warrior loses rage after! charging to the target, because they are not in combat yet.
- It feels quite laggy in some situations, not really like i remember it from the old times.

edit: looks like paragraphing works without bb codes again! glorious days!

Top Bottom