• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

K3 get kicked and can't login again!

alibaba

hi guys,

as the title says i made very bad experience since the server launch maybe i just have bad luck or maybe there is something i cant do anything against. yesterday i tried to login since the launch at 02:00 pm and finally made it 3 hours later to login. after i played for like 3-4 hours i got kicked from server and couldn't login again, even if the dev's say " if you got dc, you can login again within 2 minutes and bypass the queue if there is one". so today same happend again, waiting 1 hour to get a login, played for like 2-3 hours then got kicked and couldnt login again. so the 2 minute timer where you "should" be able to reconnect instantly is a big lie.

i love the vanilla experience and i really just have 1 big question: is this the new server strategy or policy or whatever you wanna call it? randomly kick people and shut the doors for them for a certain time so others can login? because i dont want to play this joke every day from now on. waiting 1-2 hours in front of my display and try to login like a maniac only to play some hours to get kicked again.... the chain starts from the beginning again.

would be nice if there will come up some statement from the team regarding this issue and especially the 2 minutes reconnect timer (which obviously doesnt exists, at least for me).

and im interested if other people have exactly the same issue.

peace

Same experience, not impressed and have wasted a lot of time trying to log in. Add in the rude population and I don't think this is a server to play on.

It seems I just lag out as do my friends at the exact same time. Then when I try to rejoin it says connected however does not rejoin.

well the server in general is really great, everthing ingame works like a charm. but the best server out there is nothing if you are not able to play on it (or maybe not allowed to xD). and like warpox says i dont want to waste tons of hours spamming my keyboard to get a login or maybe not.

yeah im on login screen always get to "connected" and no further

then a while after "disconected from server"

kinda frustrating :)

Same here. Installed it no problems at all. Couldn’t log on for about an hour. Got on played for two hours or so, grabbed a drink and came back to my character select screen.. went to relog back in and it booted me back to account login. now it keeps saying disconnected from server or Connected. Been like this for about 2hours now ....:/

Yep when i enter my info it goes to the connected bar and then after a minute it will say disconnected from server

Has anyone gotten a response on this? I figured there would be a waiting screen telling you how many are in line ahead of you like the good old days. Now it just says connected and DC's you. Hopefully someone will answer us.

Has anyone gotten a response on this? I figured there would be a waiting screen telling you how many are in line ahead of you like the good old days. Now it just says connected and DC's you. Hopefully someone will answer us.
Yeah seems like this is a pretty common problem. Logged onto Kronos 1 and theres a good amount of people logging on there just to see if they can log on any realms at all.. lol. Already a full day behind. damn lol

Lets be real. This is a private server, a single server, a free server and yes it has log in problems. I havent been able to get in for two hours myself, but it is to be expected with a huge surge of players to a single server. I know it is annoying but mark my words it will get better in the next few days. personally i am grateful and im excited about this server. They have done a great job and im very much looking forward to the coming months on K3.

But i do feel your pain of not being able to log in. I got DC'd and have been trying ever since to get back in. But it is so worth it to have a fresh server!!!

also funny that in the server selection overview it shows me higher population on K1 than K3 and still cant login to K3 :) please Twinstar Team give is some info about this. and add a queue so people have an impression of how long it will take to get a login and maybe can use the time waiting more wiseful than hammering the keyboard.

Lets be real. This is a private server, a single server, a free server and yes it has log in problems. I havent been able to get in for two hours myself, but it is to be expected with a huge surge of players to a single server. I know it is annoying but mark my words it will get better in the next few days. personally i am grateful and im excited about this server. They have done a great job and im very much looking forward to the coming months on K3.

But i do feel your pain of not being able to log in. I got DC'd and have been trying ever since to get back in. But it is so worth it to have a fresh server!!!

well the question is: will it change in the next few days? if so im willing to wait until then cuz i would love to continue my journey to 60 and have a good time here. but at the moment there is a big lack of information and some wrong information about the 2 minute reconnect timer. i hope they will fix it asap

this is my 5th time i've been kicked in 24 hours with having to wait several hours to get into the game, i tried to level fast AF but so far i managed to get to lvl 8, "good thing" that the lvl 37 hunter doesnt experience the same isuess that lots of people have, "lucky " him.

this is my 5th time i've been kicked in 24 hours with having to wait several hours to get into the game, i tried to level fast AF but so far i managed to get to lvl 8, "good thing" that the lvl 37 hunter doesnt experience the same isuess that lots of people have, "lucky " him.

good stuff for conspiracy there! maybe cash rules everything?^^

The Devs also said: "we will continue to make incremental adjustments to the population cap." (Over the next few days) Does nobody read the main page of the website? If you are being booted it's because the server cap has been reached and your connection to the server isn't as good as someone else, so you get booted. Life's not fair, the Dev's are not spouting "Big Lies" like you claim. We all want to play. Have a nice day.

yeh, keep beliving that, im close to the server, got low User-to Server MS. So basically your argument is invalid.

Oh, I "beliving" it alright. Glad that you have low ms. Do you have a better conclusion to offer, or is the homepage address combined with simple logic too complicated for you. Spelling obviously is. :D

I could only play 30 min before getting disconnected and can't reconnect now ...

I'm new to this server and i hope i did the right choice with joining Kronos instead of LH.

Seems to be some log problem. As far i know they should know about this. I just wish they would inform people about this

Top Bottom