• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

K3 get kicked and can't login again!

Barthas23, it's clear that you just want to argue. You yourself implied that my "argument" was invalid. It wasn't an argument until you trolled it into one. As for giving you a "better argument", I asked you a simple question. "Do you have a better conclusion to offer"? I remarked on your spelling because I thought it was amusing. We all truly "beliving" that disconnected life.

The team does not do a good job of responding to anything on this website. This is known. They will, in time, comment. Usually after the fact. Also they are pretty much worn out (tired) and putting all their energy into their server.

The forum has pretty much been a lower priority for the team; they never have been fantastic about communication. Not terrible, but it is just not a hallmark.

Where I think that is bad is that during this crisis, the primary way to 'hear from them' is via a rather rancid Discord, and then only through the announcements, every so often. I imagine at this point they are (hopefully) getting some sleep.

They may get it figured out soon(it has to do with login portal), but I suspect people need to hold their stones for the next couple of days. I think the team is just a bit too tired overall.

TL;DR - don't expect much, if any, communication in this forum from the team during the incidents (or any, really). You'll get a wrap up later.

Here is the quote from facebook:

"
Dear players,
Kronos 3 has now been live for over 24 hours! We've been overwhelmed by the community's interest in our project and would like to take the time to thank all of you for your continued interest and support.
In this time period, we've had 2 separate crash issues which have since been resolved. The only issue left outstanding is that of players being stuck at Connected during login. We have not been able to fully able to isolate the exact cause as of yet.
The root cause of this issue is still not known, however we do know the issue prevents mass login. Our entire team is working on solving this and we restarted all of the hardware and software, which is why the server was offline for about 30 minutes.
Unfortunately, this did not help solve the problem. Most of the team have been up for over 24 hours in order to tend to all of the community and server issues.
As we work overtime in order to address this issue, we ask that you stay strong and trust in us. Players that are still having issues with connecting need to simply keep trying to log in and the server will accept the connection. Thank you all for your patience and praises! This could not be done without you. We'll keep you posted on further updates. Safe travels
Regards,"

So when it says connected i hit cancel, then went to server selection. selected kronos 3 and got this error. not sure if it is connected at all, maybe someone knows:

This application has encountered a critical error:

ERROR #134 (0x85100086) Fatal Condition

I am not really sure. I tried connecting to all three servers and nothing is different. I guess we will have to wait for them to straighten it out on their end.

The Devs also said: "we will continue to make incremental adjustments to the population cap." (Over the next few days) Does nobody read the main page of the website? If you are being booted it's because the server cap has been reached and your connection to the server isn't as good as someone else, so you get booted. Life's not fair, the Dev's are not spouting "Big Lies" like you claim. We all want to play. Have a nice day.

i doubt there are too manny people out there which have better ms than 36? cuz im from germany and server location is not far from here. so your point about get booted cuz there are manny others with better infrastructure is wrong (at least in my point of view). and it is still a "big lie" that there is a 2 min. reconnect timer if you got dc. because i made the sad experience to get kicked out 3 times and was not able to login within 2 min. so please if you call ME a liar only cuz you are to lazy to read the posts carefully, gtfo dude!

Hmm so after i had to wait a day or two to log on last week. I tried to log on today and I'm getting stuck at "Authenticating" any updates or something going down? been looking around forums but don't see anything.. Was just playing last night.

WELCOME ON KRONOS GUYS, WHERE YOU WILL GET NOTHING MORE THAN DISCONNECT OR A BAN. And yes it was always possible to login 2 minutes after disconnect, all you had to do is spam login, not wait for client to connect. If it connects it connect imideatelly. No reason to wait on "connecting" etc....

Top Bottom