• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

K3 Reroller questions

But then you'd have to live with yourself being a Hunter! A filthy, most likely long-eared Hunter... I'm not spiteful about all those times they wrecked me during the TBC days at all!

That's good to know concerning the 5x/hr rule. I'm new to Kronos and just getting familiar with it before K3 launches, so I assume you're right and they'll just carry it over to K3. Noticing a fair few mobs stuck in environmental objects at pre-20 levels at the moment. Is this a thing at higher levels often enough to be bothersome? ^^

Yeah.. Fine

Loaded up some old Vurtne movies, and been endulging myself in the art of AoE grinding thanks to you..

Also noticed some weird pathing mobs, like when you fireball their face they run towards you, then stops and returns back to their spawnpoint and evades unless you melee them. No problems in the starting zones, but once you hit for example EPL meleeing mobs as a mage can become a bit thougher then most scrubs can handle..

Last edited:
That's good to know concerning the 5x/hr rule. I'm new to Kronos and just getting familiar with it before K3 launches, so I assume you're right and they'll just carry it over to K3. Noticing a fair few mobs stuck in environmental objects at pre-20 levels at the moment. Is this a thing at higher levels often enough to be bothersome? ^^

Not really, but it's been a while since I've gone open world. Mostly IF, BG's, Org and Grom'Gol here.

A little AoE on the mob usually fixes the problem

Well if you do roll alliance and interested in a guild hit me up on discord for more information Johnnyboy#1880
BTW we are NA based so times may be weird for you

I'm really leaning heavy towards rolling a mage, and if I end up doing so it will be an alliance mage. Most likely a gnome tailor/engineer with probably the coolest beard in the game since they won't let us roll Night Elf Mohawks - which would have been about 1003% cooler then a bearded gnome.

I'm really leaning heavy towards rolling a mage, and if I end up doing so it will be an alliance mage. Most likely a gnome tailor/engineer with probably the coolest beard in the game since they won't let us roll Night Elf Mohawks - which would have been about 1003% cooler then a bearded gnome.
Please message me then we are alliance we would love to have you

Please message me then we are alliance we would love to have you

To bad you're NA based :( Been there, done that.. Staying up until 4 AM (10 PM Central Standard Time) to raid isn't really going to work, usually I get up at 5 to go to work...

I'll just shut up for a while, because everything I say can be held against me...

The Test Realm is a real goldmine when you try out classes and specs. Played with a mage for a while and tested out different talentbuilds, from mid 20;ish to 60, the only teadious thing is to 'gear' it, as you need to consult the intrawebs to look up itemnames, and you also have to imagine what gear you would have at certain levels - like a mix of green/blue gear that you probably will end up with on live. Ofcourse it's easier if you gear it with BoE epics and blues, but then you'll probably end up dissapointed when you get back to the 'real' world so to say.

Then I went on and did the same thing with a hunter (tauren and nelf), a warlock (undead) and a shadowpriest (human). To be totally honest, that didn't help me at all. To clear my mind I then created a human paladin, geared it with BWL epics and went shockadin, which I also found fun. Now I'm just even more undecided what I will roll, so a gnome warrior is probably the best bet right now :) Please gief Night Elf Mohawks!!

Just remembered that I find forsaken/undead to be as repulsive to look at as dorfs and trolls. They probably have the best animations, but OH MY GAWD! LOOK AT THEIR WALK! I can't think of anything else then Quasimodo (The Hunchback of Notre Dame for all you uneducated scrubs)

Undead kinda hop while they run, sorta cool I guess.
Dwarf wasn't that bad except I never liked /rude animation

I loooove male troll caster animations tho, real fun there. Also, ever see a troll walk in stealth? Hilarious.

Gnome warrior is a good choice, was my first choice for k1 international release. Lots of great pvp action if you tank your own runs for gear.
Getting to level 10 was pure hell, though.

Dang! Trying out warlock was pretty much the stupidest thing I've ever attempted. Serious fun, but I can imagine that WotF is a royal pain in the ass for an alliance warlock. Nothing that can't be engineered away I suppose, and the gnome racial coupled with an improved Curse of Exhaustion can also turn the tide. Challenges exists solely to be beaten.

Pretty strong in solo PvE aswell I guess, almost like a hunter but with the advantage of not beeing forced to keep your pet happy and you don't need to buy ammunition. And did I mention a free mount at level 40?

AAAAARGH! Damn Blizzard, the game should only have two classes - healers and tanks, would have been so much easier to pick one then.

I'll decide on the 31st, place your bets.

Nah man WotF is so easily baited it's actually kinda funny. Open with a fear or seduce, they'll insta pop it. get mad range and start casting fear 3.5 seconds into the wotf effect. if you have CoEx that should be game over for them, unless another player jumps in to help them.

They'll eat the second fear and they won't know how to recover usually, I'm telling ya it works a lot of the time :p
Even double casting a fear on a non undead is great for when you know they'll pop pvp trinket immediately after. Feels damn good.

Good luck with your choice, I know I'm still conflicted between my three favorite classes. And still have that idea in the back of my head to roll troll priest as well, so make that four.

In the end I'll probably focus warlock or rogue as main, collecting os cloth and mail/plate gear for alt leveling along the way.
Most likely gonna try to semi-twink the warrior for more bursty gameplay during leveling.

Still undecided, but I've thought it over and I think I'm going to stick to my initial idea - horde hunter. Not 100% sure it will be a Tauren one, might roll an orc instead. Orcs look more badass in tier armor

Well i have change and will go druid. What fraction depends on balance. I Rather be on the low pop than the high. And i will creat caracter on 1/4 so i will choose the one least balanced server.

OMFG! FFS! L2P! LEET!

Spent the last days leveling a human rogue on K1, got to say that it's tempting!! But if you thought that this was the end you're wrong! Shaman is the new joker in this game! Just watched some old (and I mean old, like 2005/06 old) videos of Enhancement leveling PvP and I was like knocked all the way back to 2006 when I leveled my first troll shaman. Had no clues, but I had an epic axe so that kinda made up for the 'no having a clue' bit.

I know that enhancement sucks donkeyballs in endgame (Both PvP and PvE I suppose, never really tried it), but getting that triple WF crit on some low level clothie in Feralas might just make up for it :) If I end up playing shaman I will eventually have to go resto for that PvE experience, and that's what's really putting me off right now. Still undecided, but still leaning towards that alliance mage - less then 24hrs to thin things over now, getting sweatty.....

See you all tomorrow (or the day after.. might be queues)

OMFG! FFS! L2P! LEET!

Spent the last days leveling a human rogue on K1, got to say that it's tempting!! But if you thought that this was the end you're wrong! Shaman is the new joker in this game! Just watched some old (and I mean old, like 2005/06 old) videos of Enhancement leveling PvP and I was like knocked all the way back to 2006 when I leveled my first troll shaman. Had no clues, but I had an epic axe so that kinda made up for the 'no having a clue' bit.

I know that enhancement sucks donkeyballs in endgame (Both PvP and PvE I suppose, never really tried it), but getting that triple WF crit on some low level clothie in Feralas might just make up for it :) If I end up playing shaman I will eventually have to go resto for that PvE experience, and that's what's really putting me off right now. Still undecided, but still leaning towards that alliance mage - less then 24hrs to thin things over now, getting sweatty.....

See you all tomorrow (or the day after.. might be queues)

@Spazztastic I'll hunt you down, you green monstard!!! ;) See you in STV

I've actually decided on Troll Priest, but of the greenest possible skin hue, so you're not wrong.
Yet I will easily smite thee into the ground! Or control thy mind..

I'll make my name public after it's solidified, and the fight will be on!

I've actually decided on Troll Priest, but of the greenest possible skin hue, so you're not wrong.
Yet I will easily smite thee into the ground! Or control thy mind..

I'll make my name public after it's solidified, and the fight will be on!

The game is on!

I'm so hyped right now! And I've finally made my desicion, but I'll keep that a secret. I'll reveal class and name in this thread later so that Spazz knows who to run away from :)

Top Bottom