• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Question K3 Shop

Cr0wL0ck

Honestly i see it as a positive especially that there are no cross-faction mounts so its more or less just soulbound cosmeticals, this is also a lot healthier for the servers long life as donation for a small cosmetical thing is a lot more likely than normal donations sadly and the auction lets people trade off an unwated class and save up to or buy a more wanted class.

1. Race Chance: is it planned, will it be out on release or ?
2. name reserve: how long are they reserved ? permanent on K3 or will it transfer onwards to kronos tbc as deciding factor between names if k1 & k3 player have same name who keeps name and who changes name etc. ? well thats years ahead in the future but just curious ^^
3. auction: never used it before so might stupid question but couldn't shady people just leave value-ables and gold in a characters bag before being traded ? i hope the warden checks them there too

4. i know this is not in regards to the announcement but just wondering when speed rankings are in place for K3 :D

Note: i am very hyped for BWL and i honestly appreciate all the effort that team Kronos is putting into this project so keep up the good work :cool:

char trading spam in world chat incomming
more ninja loot incidents incomes as it will be easier just change a name
more account steel incidents incomes as accounts with any characters become valuable now
more GM tickets regarding sold items from the previous character owner

1. theres rules against that and a special channel reserved for that so it wont be spammed in world etc.
2. quite a pricy thing and those who added the person to friend/ignore can see the new name
3. There are logs to track that + theres still a donation fee for things + u cant convert star points into money

Last edited:
all these features are very bad. the thing that defines vanilla was all the social bullshit and a character was a person. not 15. if you bring in all these features from later exapansions which reduce this you harm the major part of vanilla. hell rather than introducing all this bullshit it would be better to ban account sharing as it would not only be good for rankers it would also reduce the amount of hijacked accounts if they would limit connections to whitelisted connections.

Shop is better than selling gold/ranks under the rug as some projects do.

Shop is a huge turn off for certain players, but I think they're a minority. And it's also very hard to turn off those who have already invested into K3.

No shop helped K3 with initial advertisement. Now, shop won't hurt much. I think it was good to start without it and it is good to introduce it now.
Race Chance: is it planned, will it be out on release or ?
I'll guess - it's planned, but no ETA just yet? Need to keep the 4-years-old meme alive...

I am pretty much against name change. Otherwise, I really don't care. In fact, do it all otherwise because I want to server to be solvent.

It's open, but you need to clear cookies and ctrl-f5 on the main twinstar page after you logged in, otherwise you won't see Kronos 3 as a realm, but Hades or Ares or w/e it's called. It's actually a pretty big issue, loads of ppl won't see that K3 auction is up.

2cff03184331f0a6b074206dc0376c29.png

you are indeed correct voidzone but what i dont understand is why did they not add that to their new account manager that they worked so hard on ? its available on the old not the new XD

Top Bottom